Hint button not working

[Post New]by felinedevine on May 25, 14 8:17 PM
Has anyone had any issues with the hint button? I am more then half way through this game, and suddenly my hint button doesn't work. I tried quitting and going back to the game but still not working. I have never had this problem with a game. I am stumped as to what to do. Any suggestions?

marfinn25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Hint button not working

[Post New]by marfinn25 on May 25, 14 11:35 PM
have the same problem what a waste of a game can't get hint button to work at all like you have reinstalled but no good

RichardIII
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by RichardIII on May 26, 14 12:22 PM
Same problem here.
Past edperince tells me that there are no fixes available here. All you can do is report the problem to BFG and they will likely give a free game to make up for it - but if you are like me, I've already played all the games I want....
It's a shame because this is a good game otherwise.

Edited on 05/26/2014 at 12:23:01 PM PST

[Post New]by boxer306 on May 31, 14 9:32 AM
Same problem here halfway through!

[Post New]by prius10 on Jun 5, 14 7:38 PM
FIXED MY HINT BUTTON! Mine stopped working at the point where I put the glue on the old ID card. Decided to try to finish game. Found new ID card in Library, put it on old ID card and the Hint button started working fine. Finished game

marjam

[Post New]by gcarter1 on Jun 8, 14 5:03 PM
i got the same problem myself in the office little over halfway thru

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by bajacalla on Aug 14, 14 5:21 PM
I have three tunnels opened up, only have knife, gas can, and funnel, and the hint button has stopped. would really hate to give up on this game, since one of this past week’s games was completely unplayable for me.

DANCE895
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by DANCE895 on Dec 5, 14 5:09 PM
When I got the game I looked at options and I saw that the hint was 15 I did not know if it meant time or how many hints you get so I increased mines to 30. I think that you may have a limit on how many hints you get.

Go to: