Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Finished ECC

[Post New]by Misty40 on Mar 25, 09 8:08 PM
Well, this was certainly a very fun game. As usual, I had to cheat my way through it like I do most games..lol. I'm hoping there will be a sequel because there are two countries that we're not allowed to explore. I want to know- what's past the North Gate inside of Gillikin Country? What's in Munchkin Country? Hmmmm..if there's a sequel, I hope it comes out soon.

irishgreen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

Re:Finished ECC

[Post New]by irishgreen on Mar 25, 09 8:16 PM
Congrats for finishing. I only downloaded the demo and never got past the donkey. LOL
Might try again when I have more time.
How long did it take you to finish??

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on Mar 28, 09 2:05 PM
should take you several hours, longer if you take your time. my second time through took me about.. four hours I think? althought it was probably longer since it was my day off and i wasnt watching the clock

the trick to getting past hank is to find out what color flowers to buy betsy. to do that talk to the scarecrow outside of your building and ask for a hint. he'll say something about going on vacation and bring a certain color flower back to remind him of his travels. go back to hank and find out where betsy likes to travel, then go to the big gate and click on the map to see what color is for each region, then go buy your flowers.

[Post New]by Jitterrue on Apr 4, 09 9:06 PM
I really liked how they ended this. It was creative. I also hope there will be a sequel to see the other countries. And if there is... I'm really glad they didn't just make this game a huge cliff hanger.

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on Apr 5, 09 6:28 AM
me too. I'm really glad how they ended it, so... hopeful I was noticing as i played (especially the second time through) just how angry petra was. her face is upset, never smiling, shoulders drawn up and arms kept tight to the body, classic bottled up rage posturing. like she was doing the best she could to just keep her anger under control and make it through the day. it's also interesting how towards the end of the game you realize she really *does* have reason to hate ozma. it all makes sense with the storyline, and at the end i wondered how her life was going to change, would she actually get to relax and enjoy her life? so many questions

Guybrush
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Guybrush on May 29, 09 7:44 PM
Ozma isn't fit to be queen. I hope a sequel sees her removed from the throne.

Edited on 05/29/2009 at 7:45:07 PM PST

[Post New]by MorbusIff on Aug 17, 10 6:48 AM
+1 for a sequel. Loved it.

[Post New]by MariposaMorada on Sep 3, 10 10:25 PM
I just finished about 10 minutes ago and I am SO GLAD I purchased it. Took me longer than I'd thought, since I wanted to explore every detail of the land of Oz, lol.

I'd reallllly love to see a sequel and be able to visit the other countries. And yes, something must be done about Ozma.

Go to: