kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

2 angry women

[Post New]by kathy909 on May 26, 14 12:28 PM
again dont know what im doing wrong have gotten them down to 1 dot each and still nothing

shelleyleo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:2 angry women

[Post New]by shelleyleo on May 26, 14 4:37 PM
I'm having issues getting two women to even show up at my restaurant in the first minute or so. I've decided I'm probably going to have to ignore them entirely and let them walk out, but all I get at the start is male customers. I've done this one 10+ times for that one round and no luck. To get angry enough to leave on this level, they need to show up before I have less than a minute remaining on the clock, they always seem to show up at about 45 seconds before closing and only get to 2-3 dots before the 'day' is over.

I don't mind the extra goals so much, but I am really hating the ones to make customers mad/leave. That seems so counter-intuitive on restaurant type TM games.

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on May 27, 14 6:00 AM
ok ive been getting the women and found out you have to make them pound theyre fists and then you can serve them but still cant make enough money sigh

[Post New]by akrahling on May 29, 14 8:02 PM
try making turds. this makes the customers angry faster, then you can get back to filling orders and making money.

Go to: