Please post your TECH ISSUES for Another Case Solved here

[Post New]by pondprowler on May 27, 14 12:34 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 05/27/2014 at 8:12:38 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Another Case Solved here

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 27, 14 8:12 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

First Mini Game - Tutorial Stuck?

[Post New]by Elixagame on May 27, 14 8:28 AM
Hi,

Just loaded the game - made my character and entered first case "Little Lamb" or "Lost Lamb" something like that.

The tutorial came on and told me to draw a line through the footprints to connect them and then release my mouse button to "collect"

The line draws okay - but when I release my mouse button it just resets.

I've never really had any problem with BF games ..

I'm running Windows XP professional (desktop) (version 5.1 service pack 3)

Edited on 05/27/2014 at 11:23:46 AM PST

Tutorial

[Post New]by Elixagame on May 27, 14 11:24 AM
Ok - never mind that -

The tutorial apparently requires you to collect ALL of the specified type of object - so it's not just about drawing a line through 2 or 3 - but through _all_ of the items.

christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by christina1533 on May 28, 14 7:58 AM
I noticed when playing the game that the screen seems to flash in and out a lot. I wasn't too annoyed with it at first, but the more I got into the game, the worse it got. I was playing on my Windows 7 machine, instead of my Windows Vista laptop (yes, I still have one), so I kind of expected better quality.

Has anyone else had this issue? Or is it just my machine?

[Post New]by Diane026 on May 30, 14 5:23 AM
I play on an Android Tablet. Now my game is shutting off again & again. I already lose my phone ads for whole days, for no apparent reason, and now it just shuts
off 3 times out of 4 when I tap the phone ! Plus right after I start the game a few
times, etc. Sure hope these issues are resolved !!
This has been my favorite game for awhile !! Thanks !!!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on May 30, 14 11:59 AM
G'day Diane026,

I am sorry to hear there's been some trouble with the Android version of the game. At this time we only have the PC version, and will be very limited in what we can do to help with this issue. I am certain that if you reach out to Support via the links in the app, they'l be able to get this taken care of for you.

Thank you all for bringing these issues to our attention, we will work on looking into them further and if we have more information we'll definitely let you know.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by gamineannie on May 31, 14 11:24 AM
I'm still early on in the game, but have noticed that when I am asked to click on a spot, 25% of the time there is a lack of any reaction to the clicking. Most times it does react after several tries, but just now I had to do a hard shut-down of the game (ctrl+alt+delete to get the task manager). I hope this issue is fixed soon, or this will be another game I've tried and cannot finish because of glitches that ruin the game play.

shepherdmoon
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by shepherdmoon on Jun 8, 14 4:10 PM
Every time I play a case (newspaper or main case), it says that I have zero bonus dollars in the end stats, even if I collected "bonus cash". Is this a bug? I don't see any way of earning bonus money other than the bonus cash, which I have done, so either there's something super secret I'm missing, or the game isn't counting this properly. The money is added to my total, but it doesn't show up in the stats at the end of the case.

haav78
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by haav78 on Jun 10, 14 3:49 AM
I have the same issue as shepherdmoon. Is the bonus a bonus from some furniture or equipment not yet bought or a way to earn money when one have solved every case? Would be happy to hear if anyone actually get bonus and if possible what lvl you are and if you had it from start or if it was added later into the game.

ps. there is also an achievement that needs you to get "the maximum bonus" on a major case. so there must be something more then collecting the coins from the newspaper ads. also one of the furniturers say it will increse the amount you get for non used clues. I never get anything from saved clues.

Other then thiese confusions I LOVE this game

Edited on 06/10/2014 at 7:08:03 AM PST

shepherdmoon
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by shepherdmoon on Jun 10, 14 1:05 PM
haav78 wrote: ps. there is also an achievement that needs you to get "the maximum bonus" on a major case. so there must be something more then collecting the coins from the newspaper ads. also one of the furniturers say it will increse the amount you get for non used clues. I never get anything from saved clues.

I noticed that too--I made sure I saved some clues and did not get anything for them at the end. That was disappointing after spending $1500 on the furniture to increase the amount from "unused clues". I wonder if that is what the bonus is suppose to be, but it's currently broken.

donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by donald147 on Jun 18, 14 1:09 AM
I'm not getting any bonus either, regardless of how many clues I've got left at the end. And I bought the $3000 level cabinet that supposedly increases the bonus.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 22, 14 5:16 PM
Hi
This is not exactly a technical issue but I'm not sure where else to write this and I do wish for developers to be aware of it... On the first day I played this game I've been offered some really good deals for purchasing candies - there have been a few and they were all really worth it. It was the first day of playing and a bit too soon for me to start investing money in the game. Since then I've grown very fond of this game and been playing it a lot but I didn't see a sale in the bank not once and I didn't receive any of those great offers again. I think that the game should give me another chance with those offers. It doesn't make sense to only offer them on the first day of playing. I was hoping they will come again but it's been a long time, been playing daily and... nothing. And I'd like to maybe purchase some candies but I'd also like to get another chance on those great deals offered to me on the first day of playing and I haven't used yet... Hope it's okay I wrote it here, thought I shouldn't bother cs with this. Thank you, for the game and for listening to our issues

trillian
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by trillian on Jun 29, 14 9:18 AM
I just played one of the newspaper cases and was unable to complete it because of a 'stuck' police officer.

The police officer showed up visually up top and advanced normally, but never showed up in the area with the clues.

The option to spend a candy to get rid of a police officer was locked, as if there was no police officer.

Once the police officer up top reached the detective, the turns just counted down as I played. The candy behind the officer stopped advancing.

It was impossible to successfully finish the case. It wasn't terribly upsetting, since I'm done all the major and secret cases and I'm just accumulating newspapers and candy in the hopes of an update. However, if this happened in the middle of a real case, it would have been pretty annoying.

I'm playing on a PC with Windows 8.1. Just prior to the police officer, I'd used a restraining order to push a thief to the back of the line.

[Post New]by babydoll22h on Jun 29, 14 9:03 PM
I have completed all cases available, including all of the bonus cases that I've unlocked. It actually told me I had completed all available cases, but when I look in the file cabinet, it says that I have completed 6/7 of the bonus cases. I cannot figure out how to open the 7th bonus case. Any help?

trillian
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by trillian on Jun 30, 14 7:07 PM
babydoll22h wrote:I have completed all cases available, including all of the bonus cases that I've unlocked. It actually told me I had completed all available cases, but when I look in the file cabinet, it says that I have completed 6/7 of the bonus cases. I cannot figure out how to open the 7th bonus case. Any help?

Go to the place where you can spend real money to buy things. Click on the 'like us on facebook' button. (You don't actually have to like them on facebook). A bonus case will be added to the bonus case file drawer.

[Post New]by zeus43 on Aug 11, 14 6:41 AM
Please tell me why I have no update for Another case solved, I have finished level 4, I play this on my pc (windows 8.1), my friend has a windows tablet and her game has udated to level five, In the game it says update is coming, on my bigfish screen before I click play game it does not show any update for Another case solved.

Please help

Edited on 08/11/2014 at 9:40:14 AM PST

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Aug 11, 14 11:46 AM
G'day,

I wanted to pop in and see if I could help.

The version of Another Case Solved available on the Big Fish Games site, is different to the mobile versions that are on the market.

While the mobile versions may have recently received an update from the developers, this has not been applied to our version just yet.

Rest assured that we'll let you know just as soon as we have this great new content for you.

bfgMurrumbidgee

LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Sep 4, 14 2:58 PM
Don't know how to explain this but here goes:

Game is not crediting me with all the items I draw a line through. For instance, if I have 10 footprints, it will only show I've drawn a line through eight and credit me with one map instead of two. To make clear, this isn't only on footprints; it's everything.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for any help.

Edited on 09/04/2014 at 2:59:40 PM PST

[Post New]by MyJoyBird on Oct 1, 14 11:25 PM
How can I reset the clock in Another Case Solved and where can I find the sugar bomber in the city in the case of murdering the mayor?

Go to: