nocturnadawn
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

How do you make same dish combos?

[Post New]by nocturnadawn on May 27, 14 2:08 AM
Can't figure this one out. I have made multiples of the same dish in a row and it doesn't work. I'm missing something here.

Re:How do you make same dish combos?

[Post New]by sashashelmerdine on May 30, 14 4:35 PM
Yeah, I've had problems on a couple of levels with this too. Even when you get to that point where all the dishes look like pretty desserts, I still can't get the combo. But only on some levels, not all.

erin74
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by erin74 on May 30, 14 4:58 PM
It's not the making of them, but the arrival at a customer who wants them. You seem to need 3 in a row in a fairly short time. Sometimes I get them for other reasons, but I haven't worked out what those are!

Mccaphrey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Mccaphrey on Jun 2, 14 3:49 PM
They customers have to be sitting next to each other and receive them one right after the other. It can be just two, doesn't have to be more than that.

nocturnadawn
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by nocturnadawn on Jun 3, 14 4:13 AM
THANKS GUYS..I'LL TRY THAT!

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Jun 3, 14 1:59 PM
this level is ridiculous i must have tried it 50 times and cant get the customers wanting the same thing. i like a challenge but not something almost impossible

[Post New]by Michelles_Bells on Jun 6, 14 12:50 PM
Seriously, though. How do you make the same dish combos??? Sometimes I get them for 2 people not having the same dish. And sometimes they come when I get the Star Power power-up, but not every time. The instructions on this game leave A LOT to be desired.

[Post New]by happy_cola on Jun 7, 14 6:48 AM
I've worked out what does this request mean~There should be at least 3 customers ordering the same dish and you should complete the same dish at once~Hah~I've tried that.It worked!Hope helpful to you

[Post New]by dumbolover on Jun 9, 14 5:31 PM
I cannot get the same dish combos on level 21!!!! I am getting so frustrated! I don't know what to do! Any other ideas?

[Post New]by Shooshane on Jun 12, 14 6:53 PM
The first way is to serve 3 of the same dish in a row to three customers. It shouldn't matter if the customer wants 2 or 1 of the items, but sometimes it seems like if I'm too slow it might not work. You can't click on anything else while you're making the 3 dishes, so make sure you have enough ingredients.
The 2nd way is if you have 2 customers wanting the same 2 dishes, you can serve them both and get the combo. For example, if Customer A wants dishes 1 & 2, and customer B wants the same two dishes, say 2 & 1, make the dishes 1, 1, 2, 2. Don't click on anything else while you're making the dishes, and you should get the combo.
Good luck! You'll probably have to restart the level several times, since what the customers want is random, but eventually you should beat it!

[Post New]by Michelles_Bells on Jun 19, 14 9:22 AM
Thanks Shooshane! I'll try that!

[Post New]by ashmidnight on Jun 20, 14 1:15 AM
I am having the most frustrating time with level 21. I CANNOT figure out how to deal the dish combos. It TELLS me that I've made 2, but then at the end it says I haven't! What?! What am I supposed to do here?!

[Post New]by ashmidnight on Jun 20, 14 2:06 AM
YES! I finally made it work! I made sure to hold on to customers that ordered the same thing, then waited for a third person to order the same. If they wanted more than that, I made sure to send the second item first. Then, with all three customers wanting the same item, I made it (making sure I had all the ingredients so I wouldn't be interrupted), and low and behold, IT WORKED. TWICE! I figured out level 21. Now on to the Diner

Go to: