Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Della295587 on Oct 9, 15 6:37 PM
Has anyone else noticed that even though it shows 22 of 22 objects found that there are actually more? In some HOS areas, an item doesn't show up? If that makes any sense? I have noticed in several areas (one that comes to mind is in the Underground Grotto specifically the Crocodile Bush that the "rope" doesn't always appear, but something else takes it's place, although I don't know which item.)

There are a few other HOS places that I've noticed the same thing, but don't remember where they are.

I don't think I'm THAT crazy yet

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Oct 9, 15 6:54 PM
Just wanted to pop in here and let all my friends know that I have enjoyed visiting your "rooms". I really liked seeing what you've named your rooms! This is so much fun. I originally named mine "Dining room", cuz that's what it looked like. Now everyone else is putting a personal touch to theirs, that's so neat! Keep up the originality friends, I enjoy visiting your home-spaces. Or should I say "Private Room?

Edited on 10/09/2015 at 6:56:39 PM PST

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Oct 9, 15 11:16 PM
Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to JJJ for the Turtle egg!!! If there's anything I can gift you in return, please put it on your wish list. Thank you JJJ.

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 9, 15 11:26 PM
Della295587 wrote:
Tifaya wrote:
a1cindy wrote:
Tifaya wrote:Hi a1 Cindy,

I've already found The Pony, but didn't know about The Crocodile. When and where do you get The Crocodile? Can't see it in my achievements list yet.

Thanks!

Tifaya

hi tifaya you get the crocodile after you feed 20 different pets in 24 hours it is the last level of the new pet award

Hi!

Thanks again for your reply. Is that Crocodile also any good? What do Pony and Crocodile eat?

Tifaya

Both the Golden Pony and the Crocodile eat Unique Food.

Hi Della!

Thanks for your reply! I'm happy to have you as a friend!

Tifaya

[Post New]by ramaskyebaby on Oct 9, 15 11:59 PM
Please can someone explain the "private Rooms"? Also how and when do eggs hatch?

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 10, 15 12:54 AM
ramaskyebaby wrote:Please can someone explain the "private Rooms"? Also how and when do eggs hatch?

Welcome to the forum Ramaskyebaby!

What do you want to know about the private room? Let me know and I'll try to explain.

The eggs don't really "hatch". If you've received an egg, you have the possibility of crafting that pet, that is; You do have to have the other components, needed for crafting that pet, too.

Happy gaming!

Tifaya

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Oct 10, 15 2:50 AM
Della295587 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that even though it shows 22 of 22 objects found that there are actually more? In some HOS areas, an item doesn't show up? If that makes any sense? I have noticed in several areas (one that comes to mind is in the Underground Grotto specifically the Crocodile Bush that the "rope" doesn't always appear, but something else takes it's place, although I don't know which item.)

There are a few other HOS places that I've noticed the same thing, but don't remember where they are.

I don't think I'm THAT crazy yet

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Hi Della! I've noticed that too, happens in a lot of HOS!

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Oct 10, 15 6:04 AM
Hi all,well another problem has popped up.I am not getting final scores on hos.Guess I need to talk to tech support.

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Oct 10, 15 6:26 AM
Della295587 wrote:Just wanted to pop in here and let all my friends know that I have enjoyed visiting your "rooms". I really liked seeing what you've named your rooms! This is so much fun. I originally named mine "Dining room", cuz that's what it looked like. Now everyone else is putting a personal touch to theirs, that's so neat! Keep up the originality friends, I enjoy visiting your home-spaces. Or should I say "Private Room?
I did not realize that we can name our room, where do you do that?..ty for sharing .. I visit this forum for exactly this, you all share ideas I was not aware existed ... have a great gaming day everyone

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 10, 15 6:35 AM
Hi luv2playhog. When in your room, turn the on/off button on and you will see a pencil besides Player room 1. You can change that to anything you want.

ETA: Do you read only this thread? If you click on Midnight Castle (in blue) forum (in grey) at the top of this page, you will see all the discussion threads as this has been discussed with the Trina update and I never see you participate in any discussions and I wish you would as you seem to be a cheerful person.

Edited on 10/10/2015 at 6:46:05 AM PST

landylady1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by landylady1 on Oct 10, 15 7:19 AM
I have also noticed missing items in the HOS scenes, I seldom moan about the game as the devs get more flack than praise on an awesome game but it is very frustrating as you waste time looking for items that are not there, and, as of this morning, the final scores are not showing on the HOS either - still, minor winge as still love the game!!!

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Oct 10, 15 9:22 AM
landylady1 wrote:I have also noticed missing items in the HOS scenes, I seldom moan about the game as the devs get more flack than praise on an awesome game but it is very frustrating as you waste time looking for items that are not there, and, as of this morning, the final scores are not showing on the HOS either - still, minor winge as still love the game!!!

hi landlady

total scores are back up and running again, glad you are enjoying game, i am anxious to get going on the thanksgiving and halloween items hope they come up soon and the tournaments as i missed the trial chance to get the new avatar

Luckytrev
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Luckytrev on Oct 10, 15 12:48 PM
I agree with luv2playhog, you guys are really helpful, makes my game time much more enjoyable!
I can't wait for the new update to come my way (still waiting on iPad) as I am excited to meet my new pony!
Have a nice day everyone.

Luckytrev

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Oct 10, 15 1:47 PM
Hi everyone. Read forum 2-3 times a day. Love yall. I was checking out my inventory and noticed I have some Golden Keys. You cannot sell them or disenchant them. Anybody know what they are for.....

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 10, 15 1:56 PM
HI ellenckl. The golden keys are given by Trina and used to buy furniture for your room. Hope this helps!

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Oct 10, 15 2:42 PM
Thanks a bunch. The name is ellen kcl (KCL as in potassium chloride) very deadly.
Since I don't do much with Trina I guess I missed that. Again, Thanks and thanks to all that post here.

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

counter out once again

[Post New]by a1cindy on Oct 10, 15 4:37 PM
hi everyone the total counter is acting out again as in not working when doing hos scenes hope it gets fixed soon i wonder if the new stuff like the pumpkins is trying to come up and creating this bug....could be wishful thinking was hoping to enjoy the thanksgiving weekend playing my heart out and collecting new items like the pumkins etc

[Post New]by Pegasus65 on Oct 10, 15 6:27 PM
My game is frozen. I have tried turning my kindle fire off and then back on, uninstalled the game from my device, reinstalled from the cloud, and completely uninstalled the game from my device & cloud and redownloaded the entire app ... it still resets to the frozen screen. The screen has an arrow pointing to the map... the box says, this button opens the map...but does nothing when I push it. I waited 24 hrs and the gift boxes pop up and I can open them but then it goes back to the frozen screen. Help...how to I get it to move?

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Oct 10, 15 6:40 PM
In need of a Pegasus Egg and Squirrel Egg

I have lots to trade!

Pm me or my ID is 2017071

Thanks!

Debchet

kbfresh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kbfresh on Oct 10, 15 10:30 PM
I also really appreciate the forum and all of you sharing, welcoming and helping!!! big fish has created the best game to get around in, such attention to detail, color, and cute characters. shout out to tech support . without you all...the castle gets quiet. thank you for the hours of questing. awesome

Go to: