Help!

[Post New]by berryblue5 on May 27, 14 11:55 AM
I'm not sure if I'm just crazy or if I'm missing something. I have just closed the board in the chem lab area, to get what I'm assuming is the code for some area, I can see a little brown bag stuck to the board however, when I hover over it, it gives me the magnifying glass cursor but will not let me do anything. I have checked the map and there are no areas in which I can do anything, I have gone through each opened area and clicked the hint button to make sure I haven't missed anything but every scene keeps coming up that I don't have anything to do there. Is the game glitched, or am I just supposed to know what to do? I can access the potion bottles which tell me to add coloured powder to them however I do not have powder to do so, I was kinda hoping that's what was in the brown pouch.

Re:Help!

[Post New]by stumpy383 on May 27, 14 12:04 PM
I'm stuck in the same place and the hint isn't giving anything.

[Post New]by berryblue5 on May 27, 14 12:16 PM
At least I'm not the only one.

[Post New]by stumpy383 on May 28, 14 8:27 AM
Well I found out how to fix our issue. Start over. I restarted as a different player and everything worked fine. Big glitch in the game programming somewhere.

Help!

[Post New]by jmarc24 on May 28, 14 1:09 PM
berryblue5 wrote:I'm not sure if I'm just crazy or if I'm missing something. I have just closed the board in the chem lab area, to get what I'm assuming is the code for some area, I can see a little brown bag stuck to the board however, when I hover over it, it gives me the magnifying glass cursor but will not let me do anything. I have checked the map and there are no areas in which I can do anything, I have gone through each opened area and clicked the hint button to make sure I haven't missed anything but every scene keeps coming up that I don't have anything to do there. Is the game glitched, or am I just supposed to know what to do? I can access the potion bottles which tell me to add coloured powder to them however I do not have powder to do so, I was kinda hoping that's what was in the brown pouch.

The powder is in the table drawer. The combination is on the back of the big board

[Post New]by berryblue5 on May 28, 14 3:20 PM
Cool, restarted so I'll see what happens this time

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on Jun 2, 14 5:29 AM
I have the same problem. After playing it for some time now, the game has stopped giving me any hints.

Go to: