mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

Level 4

[Post New]by mkastor on May 28, 14 1:25 PM
Ok so I built up the dam but I can't get the water to drain out. Also, everything on the left side is dark even though I have all the fires built that I can get to.

Re:Level 4

[Post New]by susanmward on May 28, 14 5:06 PM
Same problem you are having.

[Post New]by CatskillHiker on May 28, 14 10:23 PM
A fire pit appears in the shadows on the left. Go north and fill in the pit to allow access to that fie pit. Build the fire and all will be well.

Pixielate
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Pixielate on May 29, 14 9:53 AM
What dam? I just need more food to get things done. Any hints about that?

redrosesdz
Catfish
Catfish
1,691 Posts

[Post New]by redrosesdz on May 29, 14 3:34 PM
I don't have a dam in level 4, so I'm confused, too.

Pixielate: You need 1 hut and 1 farm. Every time you get 4 coins, buy food. Plus pick food. Also, if you build up the fire pits on the right side, there is a chest with wood and money. I also used the extra viking in the bonus section every chance I could. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by r8abueva on May 31, 14 10:09 AM
where do i build a farm? sorry. i messed up. I meant level 5.

Edited on 05/31/2014 at 10:17:43 AM PST

redrosesdz
Catfish
Catfish
1,691 Posts

[Post New]by redrosesdz on May 31, 14 12:30 PM
Ah, level 5 makes much more sense. Sorry that I didn't remember it before, or I could have answered earlier. I'm done playing, but I'm going back to look at particular levels when someone asks for help.

When you start level 5, there are 2 empty lots and a broken hut. Repair the hut and use the other two lots for a farm and a sawmill. You can wait on the sawmill until after your hut is upgraded and you've built up a bit of silver.

You can walk over the log to the 2nd bush and more area. Start building fires up from the log. You'll need to clear a pit and build a bridge. On the other side of the bridge is a lot for a 2nd hut. You'll also need this area to repair the 2nd hole in the dam.

I hope this helps! Write back, if you need more info.

Joreboji
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Joreboji on May 31, 14 3:26 PM
redrosesdz wrote:I don't have a dam in level 4, so I'm confused, too.

Pixielate: You need 1 hut and 1 farm. Every time you get 4 coins, buy food. Plus pick food. Also, if you build up the fire pits on the right side, there is a chest with wood and money. I also used the extra viking in the bonus section every chance I could. Hope this helps![/quote

Okay, I must have missed something because I have the hut and I have the farm, plenty of food, have found the treasure chest and got its contents, but I need 10 fires and I can only find 9!!!! I can't get any further and I have gone back and done it over and over! Can anyone please help me?

Joreboji
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Joreboji on May 31, 14 3:30 PM
redrosesdz wrote:Ah, level 5 makes much more sense. Sorry that I didn't remember it before, or I could have answered earlier. I'm done playing, but I'm going back to look at particular levels when someone asks for help.

When you start level 5, there are 2 empty lots and a broken hut. Repair the hut and use the other two lots for a farm and a sawmill. You can wait on the sawmill until after your hut is upgraded and you've built up a bit of silver.

You can walk over the log to the 2nd bush and more area. Start building fires up from the log. You'll need to clear a pit and build a bridge. On the other side of the bridge is a lot for a 2nd hut. You'll also need this area to repair the 2nd hole in the dam.

I hope this helps! Write back, if you need more info.

Well I even did that wrong! I wrote to the wrong person for help, lo! Could u please read my msg. above and see if u can help me? I really appreciate it!

redrosesdz
Catfish
Catfish
1,691 Posts

[Post New]by redrosesdz on May 31, 14 3:40 PM
I'll try to describe where they are located...

Up from the lots, right side of the cave (at the top)...
2 fires in the middle, between the hut/farm and the cave
3 fires on the far right, including 1 by the treasure chest

Left side of the cave...
3 fires, including 1 near the middle of the screen behind trees

Left of the pit, bottom left of your screen...
2 fires

Joreboji
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Joreboji on Jun 1, 14 10:15 AM
Oh wow! There was a whole area I had missed entirely! I can't thank you enough! I really owe you one and if ever I can help you I will be more than happy to return the favor!

Go to: