Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Kicked out of game?

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 28, 14 5:10 PM
Am I the only person who can not connect to the server? I got kicked out of my game so I tried it on my laptop and have the same problem. I can not connect to the server.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

Re:Kicked out of game?

[Post New]by bella_01 on May 28, 14 5:12 PM
Thanks Amerzone, I thought it was just me. I even checked my connection to see if I was still hooked up to the internet. And I am,

pandora7777
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by pandora7777 on May 28, 14 5:12 PM
We're having the same problem here! I can't recall the server being down this long during non-update time.

5:14 PDT - Back up now!

Edited on 05/28/2014 at 5:14:42 PM PST

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on May 28, 14 5:13 PM
NO , MA'AM , I can't either just got dumped a few minutes ago .

ARIZONA

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on May 28, 14 5:16 PM
I can't get into the game either......nothing wrong with my internet connection.

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 28, 14 5:16 PM
Nope, you're not alone. (Shrugs) At the moment, I'm so p*ssed off about the lack of response on fixing the things we've repeatedly asked for that I'm not really sure I care. I just closed the game down. Maybe it will be back later; it is just another roadblock to getting the daily quests done in the required amount of time, as far as I'm concerned. Just one more frustration added to the mountain of them already there.

Sorry, I'm just too d*mned angry to even be sensible right now.

Pagan

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on May 28, 14 5:18 PM
Back up and running also. Thanks Pandora

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on May 28, 14 5:21 PM
Yep, I was just worried that it was my new router acting up. Knowing that my computers and connections are OK is a relief to me. Thanks for all your confirmations...appreciate.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 28, 14 5:39 PM
I couldn't connect either. I shut everything off, restarted the computer and got back in. Just shutting the game down did not work, I actually had to restart the computer.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 29, 14 2:23 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm really sorry to hear there's been trouble with connecting to the Midnight Castle servers!

It's possible that there may be some interference between the game on your computers and the servers. It may help to check out the help article below for steps regarding connection issues:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If that doesn't quite do the trick, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be happy to help troubleshoot with you.

bfgVaiya

Go to: