jul29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

STUCK

[Post New]by jul29 on May 29, 14 10:53 AM
Im in the wolf ring section & i played the solar system game & got the gear but didnt use it on the camera, I used it on the projector. Now I have nothing to fix the camera & no machete to get the branch out of the way. it hints me to do things that I dont have items for. What's going on? Is this a glitch?

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Re:STUCK

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 30, 14 8:05 AM
The machete is a glitch! I reinstalled the game yesterday and the machete is still missing. I posted about this in the technical issues but, still haven't gotten a response.

[Post New]by jewelspark2 on May 31, 14 7:00 AM
I'm stuck too!! No machete....it's gone!

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on May 31, 14 8:48 AM
I clicked on Help at the top and then sent a report to contact support. I am still awaiting a response. Maybe if more people sent in a report it would help. Just a suggestion. I am really frustrated. I am a long time customer of BFG and they usually fix glitches much faster. I am not sure why this hasn't been corrected.

stusue
Clownfish
Clownfish
597 Posts

[Post New]by stusue on Jun 1, 14 6:40 AM
[Post New]by CherylParker on May 18, 14 10:06 PM
Lost my machete too. I quit the game and when I went back in the machete was in my inventory. I was in the road to the vault. So maybe if you quit the game in the same place where you need the machete, and before you uninstall and reinstall try just quitting. It worked for me. But I had to shut down the game first. Good Luck!

I just had the same problem - the missing machete - and followed CherylParker's suggestion (above) and it worked for me!

I went to the road to the vault where you need to use the machete. Then I exited right out of the game. When I restarted the machete was back in my inventory and I could use it to chop the branch.

No need to restart with a new profile or uninstall or reinstall or anything more drastic. Just exit and restart the game.

sacksee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by sacksee on Jun 4, 14 6:02 PM
This also worked for me, no machete. I exited the game then resumed play and the machete was with me. Be sure to be where you need it when you exit and resume.
Thanks for the help.

[Post New]by webspinne on Jun 7, 14 3:26 PM
Worked like a charm! Thanks.

[Post New]by mommabump on Jun 12, 14 8:08 PM
worked for me also...thank you

[Post New]by shell365 on Jun 15, 14 10:58 AM
Thanks so much, it worked for me as well. I hate to have to re install and start all over.

Go to: