How do you know what level you are on??!!

[Post New]by cathiecaffey on May 29, 14 1:11 PM
I'm so enjoying this one! There is levels to go into then its games within the levels such as level 2 game 1 (so 2-1) I'm playing a few boards then shut it down for the night and the next day I go to play and it will show that I'm on Level two (because of the padlock being open) but not which board I am on in that level!!!! I had no idea which I've done because there is no indication of it saying it was done or anything. So I pick one and realize I did already but now its BLANK!!!

I'm wondering, does it not save your progress! It may tell you what Level you are on, but then you go in the level and no idea what board you did or didn't do. It does not tell you. Does that make sense?

If there is no way to know where to go next when I turn the game on again, then there's a big error on the development of this game!

I love it, so I hope someone can help me figure this out or if the developers missed doing this?!?

BFG, can you check into this please!

Caffey

PS I started Fantasy Mosaics (the first one) too but haven't gone back so not sure if its a problem there too!) But going to check.

Edited on 05/29/2014 at 1:12:24 PM PST

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:How do you know what level you are on??!!

[Post New]by govols2 on May 29, 14 6:39 PM
Cathie, you need to go the last board that is unlocked in the last section of open boards.

[Post New]by cathiecaffey on Jun 7, 14 11:20 PM
govols2 wrote:Cathie, you need to go the last board that is unlocked in the last section of open boards.

Yes, it will let me know what level i'm in but not which board I am in, so which ever I go into will be blank...

Too did you notice that if you go back to one you just did its now blank? Nothing is saved.

BFG, will you be looking into this with the developer, that none of the boards are saving after you play them? Thanks.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jul 3, 14 11:57 AM
Boards that you have finished are NOT saved so that you may
replay to better your score. I don't think the developers will be
changing this.

To play a board you have not yet played, go into the last unlocked
level and play the last unlocked card of the five that are available for
each level.

Edited on 07/03/2014 at 12:02:52 PM PST

Go to: