rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

Incidental diamonds when flower collecting

[Post New]by rbsworld on May 29, 14 2:42 PM
Hello fellow questers,

Has anyone received a diamond lately when searching for flowers? Before the update I'd get a diamond every once in a while instead of the 10 coins for the five flowers I'd collect. I could almost count on getting one diamond at least once every other day depending on the number of hours I played. I haven't received any for flower collecting since the update. Has anyone??? or is this something they deleted with the update?

JKim

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

Re:Incidental diamonds when flower collecting

[Post New]by awalkinglady on May 29, 14 2:48 PM
Actually, I am getting more than I did before the update.......getting about 2 a day now. Before the update I might get one every other day.

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on May 29, 14 2:59 PM
Hey that's good to hear!

Thanks

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on May 29, 14 3:04 PM
I haven't had a single one since the update! Grrr!

squeeg1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by squeeg1 on May 29, 14 3:08 PM
I haven't found any since the update either

[Post New]by milliemaltese on May 29, 14 3:33 PM
Gotten 3 since the update. Seems like more than before.

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on May 29, 14 3:38 PM
Well let's all persevere .... let's go out and get those diamonds!!!

Happy Questing,

JKim

ps. Has anyone actually collected the level 3 achievement amount of 10,000 flowers? and if so, how long did it take you? Just the idea makes me crazy and I'm about 1/2 way there (flowers...I'm talking about flowers....lol)

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on May 29, 14 4:13 PM
rbsworld wrote:Well let's all persevere .... let's go out and get those diamonds!!!

Happy Questing,

JKim

ps. Has anyone actually collected the level 3 achievement amount of 10,000 flowers? and if so, how long did it take you? Just the idea makes me crazy and I'm about 1/2 way there (flowers...I'm talking about flowers....lol)

I've gotten one diamond so far since the update and have all the trophies for the 10,000 flowers collected but I can't tell you how long it took me to get there as I didn't keep track. It was awhile ago though as I'm now on level 24 but I'm sure others will be around shortly to tell you exactly when they got there.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 29, 14 4:17 PM
It really depends on how much time a day you spend collecting flowers! I've heard of people who regularly get 200+ a day, but they're spending hours playing and specifically going for flowers. I just gather them as I'm playing the HOS a few times a day and I haven't gotten there after several months. It does help to be able to see the dang things. I had to change my screen settings because I could't find them most of the time.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 29, 14 4:46 PM
I currently have 29,378 flowers. I play all the HO scenes and collect all the flowers each time. I know it doesn't sound like much to get 10 coins for every 5 flowers, but it really does add up especially when you're really low on coins. I don't play every day and some days I only play a couple times around the HO scenes, but I always, always collect the flowers.

As far as the diamonds, they have been really stingy with me. I didn't get many before any of the updates and I don't get many now. This entire week I've gotten 2.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on May 31, 14 11:49 PM
I got lots and lots of diamonds before the update - probably once every 50-100 flowers. Since then, I've collected about 4000 more and have received 3 diamonds.

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Jun 1, 14 4:22 AM
I think someone at Elephant is sitting there randomly pushing a button for a diamond, and if you happen to be collecting your fifth flower at that point, you get the diamond.......

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 1, 14 4:29 AM
zephyr,
I'd hope it's not one of the Elephants pushing the buttons. That's what the trained monkeys are for! If the monkey union ever heard about that there'd be trouble in elephant-land. Let's hope the Fish are keeping an eye on that

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jun 1, 14 4:40 AM
I am getting them much more often since the last update. They were scarce before

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Jun 1, 14 5:05 AM
Here's my update...

In the last two days, I've received 3! Those are the only ones I've received since the update. I think it's just a random thing...glad it's still part of the game.

JKim

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Jun 1, 14 7:01 AM
I got really lucky last night and they actually gave me 3 diamonds in 30 minutes! My mouth popped open when I saw the third one come up. I have gotten 6 diamonds since the update but it took about 3 days to even see the first one.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Jun 1, 14 7:48 AM
I've had around 2 diamonds since the update, and i'm clicking away at them to my hearts content, i've clicked on 17,259 so it's definitely not for the want of trying.

Funnily enough someone on my friends list pm'ed me to ask how I was going with the diamonds, she said since the update she was getting plenty more so I guess we're divided into two groups, those that do and those that don't, good luck to all who are getting them I only wish I was

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Jun 1, 14 5:33 PM
Somebody at Elephant doesn't like some of us.... I wonder if those who get the occasional diamond have ever bought any?

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Jun 1, 14 6:24 PM
I get them regularly, I thought it was like every 10k or so, but at least at couple last week! My gosh guppies! I barely have 10k! Love that they fixed the problem, I rarely lose them anymore when I click 5 flowers.

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 1, 14 6:57 PM
Diamonds? What are these foreign things of which you speak?..... My
diligent flower collecting as I travel through the castle and town has yielded me zip in the past 3 days.....

Go to: