katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Level 23

[Post New]by katejoe999 on May 29, 14 5:35 PM
I seem to be stuck on this level.
My buildings were destroyed by an earthquake or something, including the farm, and now it says Not Enough Food, for every thing. I can't even collect berries from the bushes, because I don't have enough food!

My food total is -9!!!

Am I missing something or have I hit a glitch??

Thanks for any help!

redrosesdz
Catfish
Catfish
1,691 Posts

Re:Level 23

[Post New]by redrosesdz on May 29, 14 9:01 PM
The earthquake hits when you build the bridge in the bottom right corner, so do this last. Before the earthquake have plenty of food (at least 30) and silver on hand. You can restore the buildings with the silver. You won't go into the negative food, if you have plenty on hand.

Hint: clear the 2nd lot near the house for the farm. Put the stone mill in the lot over the first stone bridge and the saw mill in the lot over the 2nd bridge, below the ladder. There are also 2 lots in the bottom left, on the other side of the wood bridge. You don't need these lots, but they may come in handy for a 2nd farm and for the bush.

Good luck!

Edited on 05/29/2014 at 9:16:48 PM PST

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on May 29, 14 11:11 PM
Thanks for that.

Tried again and made sure I had plenty of everything. I didn't realise building the bridge was the trigger!

Illusion
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Illusion on Jun 23, 14 4:26 PM
OK I am totally confused now. I just completed level 22 which had EARTHQUAKES. I am now at level 23 which is road signs. HUH??? Why are mine labled differently than yours???

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 24, 14 9:32 AM
Hi - there's an earthquake on Level 23 as well as described in redrosesdz's walkthrough above.

Illusion
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Illusion on Jun 24, 14 7:03 PM
Thank you so much I was beginning to think I was having a senior moment

[Post New]by grabonsam on Jun 26, 14 6:11 AM
I don't seem to have a well to collect water. Do I just have a dud version?

Edited on 06/26/2014 at 6:11:40 AM PST

redrosesdz
Catfish
Catfish
1,691 Posts

[Post New]by redrosesdz on Jun 26, 14 3:53 PM
Nope. This level requires the farm, instead of the vegetable garden.

Anita_5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Anita_5 on Jul 5, 14 6:39 PM
redrosesdz..which do you build last, the stone bridge or the rope bridge to the bottom right??

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jul 6, 14 7:39 AM
Hi - I just managed to replay it and get 3* by building the Stone Bridge then the Wooden one.

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Jul 6, 14 7:23 PM
I just finished the level and got 2 stars because the earthquake destroyed the estate, my source of income and I didn't see the final sign, which is behind some trees at the bottom right after you build the rope bridge. I'll replay it situating buildings differently to be better stocked when the earthquake comes. For a while there I thought that the this game was easier than the last one but now after getting through earthquakes and hyenas, I take it back.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jul 7, 14 5:49 AM
My build order was:

- Estate on the first building plot
- Farm across the first Stone Bridge (this is the plot that gets destroyed and blocked by the earthquake).
- Sawmill in the plot hidden by the Trees near the Camp
- Stone Quarry in the plot with Small Rocks across the Wooden Bridge
- Farm in the plot hidden by the Trees across the Wooden Bridge

redrosesdz
Catfish
Catfish
1,691 Posts

[Post New]by redrosesdz on Jul 9, 14 11:28 AM
Here is my walk through...

0. Only use the 2x bonus and wait to use it until silver is ready and workers aren't busy. Get as many resources as you can while it is active, especially food. Also, ignore the bottom, left rope bridge and the signs that you don't need.

1. Hire a worker & pick food.
2. Demolish the hut and replace it with an estate. Do not upgrade it, yet.
3. Clear the trees off of the 2nd lot to the left of the worker's base and build a farm.
4. Hire a 3rd worker.
5. Build the 1st small stone bridge to the center, left lot. (This is the lot that the earthquake destroys.)
6. Build a stone quarry.
7. Upgrade the estate twice and hire a 4th worker.
8. Build the 2nd small stone bridge to the center, right lot. Build a sawmill.
9. Build the ladder to the ruined house. Repair the house and upgrade it twice. Note: this step is optional.
10. Repair the bottom stone bridge and clear the rocks.
11. If you have at least 25 food, 5 stones and 25 silver, repair the 2nd bottom stone bridge.
******* EARTHQUAKE ***********
12. Repair the farm and clear the lot that the earthquake destroyed. If you followed this walk through, then it where the stone quarry was. Also, if you don't have 21 wood, repair the sawmill or cut trees.
13. Repair the bottom, right rope bridge.
14. Clear a couple of trees to get to the sign.
15. Read the sign behind the trees.

Edited on 07/09/2014 at 11:31:35 AM PST

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Dec 22, 14 3:32 AM
thank you, redrosesdz, this worked beautifully. I prefer steps opposed to video any day.

Go to: