Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Extra's Help

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on May 29, 14 6:51 PM
I see MANY people are as confused as I am. This post might be a little lengthy so I hope you will be patient with me while I stumble through. Could one of you smart fishie gamers please tell me what the Golden Achievement Medals are? What makes this a dumb question is that I have 13 of the 15, but don't know how I did it or what they are. I would however like to try to get the last 2. Second question: I have won 3 stars in the HOP's, when I click through, every panel shows I have 3 stars, however when I go to the Music Box it show I only have 14 of the 24, what the heck am I missing? I've played it so many times I can do it with my eyes closed! Every option in the extras, picture of the Instrument Workshop, HO Puzzles and the Collectable Music Box all blue hi-light when I touch them with the cursor as if I've missed something or left something undone, what I have noticed is that only the top half of the stars are gold so I know there is more to do, I just can't figure out what that is. I have ALL morphing objects, all the musical notes, the only one that does not hi-light blue is the Connections Briefcase, thanks to reading the forums I knew what to do there and did not lose any of the pieces and was able to put the big "C" together. If anyone has suggestions/solutions
for me I would be so appreciative, I will, in advance, send you a drink, \_/ ! Enjoy!

Edited on 05/29/2014 at 11:38:59 PM PST

sugarbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Extra's Help

[Post New]by sugarbelle on May 29, 14 11:16 PM
I wish I could help. I am having much the same problem. I can find every note, but not one single collectible. How can you tell when you've found one? BTW, yours is the only question I see.

sugarbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sugarbelle on May 29, 14 11:16 PM
I wish I could help. I am having much the same problem. I can find every note, but not one single collectible. How can you tell when you've found one? BTW, yours is the only question I see.

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on May 29, 14 11:36 PM
sugarbelle, my reply to you is same as yours to me . . . I wish I could help, but as I stated in my original post, I don't have a clue how to tell when you find one of the collectibles. I think how I got mine was random clicking and just plain ole dumb luck because I had not seen a list so didn't have a clue what I was even looking for. And I will go one step further and say I didn't even know I was SUPPOSED to be looking for collectables, like I said, just dumb luck. Sorry, I can't help you further, but would suggest that you look in the Strategy Guide, at the very end after the Bonus Chapter, they have a list of the morphing and collectables locations there. I wish you good luck.

pancakey
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by pancakey on Sep 4, 14 8:07 PM
The stars are not accurate; all of them show three stars, but not all of them actually have three stars. From what I can tell, you need over 1000 points to get three stars, so you can tell that way.

My problem is that I didn't get three stars during the game in the HOP that's a guy with a jacket. There's a bug in the Extras section, and I can't finish that HOP. Bummer!

Edit: After I finished the collectibles, that HOP worked! Don't know why!

Edited on 09/04/2014 at 8:36:31 PM PST

[Post New]by cljp52 on Nov 8, 14 12:39 PM
I cannot figure out what is meant by the music box hop that I have to finish so I can unlock the instrument workshop restoration. also I have all notes but only 12 out fourteen collectibles. I have done all hop's at 100% help!

[Post New]by Salmoncake on Mar 22, 15 3:37 PM
I am wondering where to find the handle for the music box. I have all the notes in place but no handle. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Edited on 03/22/2015 at 3:39:25 PM PST

[Post New]by ClydiaKoch on May 31, 15 6:15 PM
Extra content is totally screwed up. Bought the game based on top ratings and it was pretty good until extras. I usually look forward to them, but not much effort seems to have been done in perfecting them and not worth the extra few bucks. I am having all the same issues and haven't been able to "luck" myself through finding the last piece of the symbol to unlock the rest of the extras. Bummed! Any advice beyond what's been given would be appreciated. A total rewrite and new download to remove bugs would be even better. By the way, the strategy guide does not seem to be available in the extras. Yet another disappointment. Bummer to a seasoned collector's player.

Go to: