restarting

[Post New]by Sailordisco on May 29, 14 7:36 PM
I like this game, but I want to have the option of starting the game over so I can get a rhythm going and really enjoy the game!

XombieMom
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:restarting

[Post New]by XombieMom on Jul 20, 14 5:06 AM
I agree. I've done plenty of fumbling but want to start over to give myself a nice, clean slate! I hope we find what we're looking for!

joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by joshua67 on Jul 30, 14 1:39 AM
Hi, I took note of what you where talking about and decided hey why not, start again and see if I do any better second time round and guess what I am.

Im already up to level 5 and have managed to get mostly 3 stars all the time without having to loose any candies.

If you decide to re-start the game, its really easy.

Good luck

[Post New]by Sniffette on Aug 20, 14 2:51 PM
Joshaua,

How do you actually start the game over?

[Post New]by labellefleur on Sep 5, 14 9:05 PM
does anyone know how to restart?

[Post New]by CLee1011 on Sep 11, 14 1:55 PM
I was able to restart after trying a few things. I'm not sure what worked so here is what I did. I went to the control panel for my computer and uninstalled the game from there (it did not work when I uninstalled through the BFG client). I also searched my computer for Another Case Solved and deleted everything I could. Then I re-downloaded the game and none of the old information was saved. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by SalJo60 on Sep 28, 14 4:23 AM
Or you could just create a new player?

tholmes2
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tholmes2 on Feb 23, 15 5:02 AM
I started a new topic with great details on how to restart the game, if you are still looking to restart please take a look at the post..
Good luck..

Go to: