catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

CE or SE?

[Post New]by catbag8717 on May 30, 14 12:34 AM
Routine post I do.

This is for those who can't decide which version to get and/or want to know the differences.
Which version did you get/are you planning to get? Why?

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

Re:CE or SE?

[Post New]by rainworm on May 30, 14 12:56 AM
I played through the demo of the CE but wasn't convinced to get it. Though as always with elephant colours, scenes, everything is great, I didn't like the protagonist enough to buy the CE. So I was waiting for the SE, which I will buy.

dlcoyte
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dlcoyte on May 30, 14 7:07 AM
I played it twice the CE... loved it alot.... good flow and great colors... just was a great game.. and though i did not end up using the hint or map on the second time around it was still Very enjoyable... I dont play too many games twice... but do delete old profile first

I did not get to redo the mophing objects till I restarted under a new profile. same name but deleted first games profile... but as a CE the first time I played Im so glad i got it... Wait for the sales usually on SAT and they end up a good price

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on May 31, 14 2:18 AM
the one thing I don't like is, when you buy the C/E you complete the story, in the S/E you don't, which I think is unfair, not everyone can afford £10.80, I wish the story was completed no matter which edition you buy

Go to: