pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

red x's and coins

[Post New]by pennyking123 on May 31, 14 4:09 AM
well I see that they didn't really fix the missing coins from the flowers or the big red x's from the crafting wheel I have had the coins not drop about 4 times in each game of the 2 times I have played and at least 1 if not both of the red x's when I craft something anyone else having this problem

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

red x's and coins

[Post New]by guppies56 on May 31, 14 6:30 AM
pennyking123 wrote:well I see that they didn't really fix the missing coins from the flowers or the big red x's from the crafting wheel I have had the coins not drop about 4 times in each game of the 2 times I have played and at least 1 if not both of the red x's when I craft something anyone else having this problem

Yes i've got the same problem, coins not dropping and i've gotten used to nothing coming up whilst crafting.
The update needed quite al lot of crafting and the best I got from it was one diamond, otherwise it was X's, wands, crystal balls, occasional pet food and meagre amounts of coins.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:red x's and coins

[Post New]by kdreetz on May 31, 14 11:38 PM
I think the more difficult it is to collect the items needed, the crafting spin should give better prizes. Mine are almost always coins and x's or 2 x's.

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Jun 3, 14 8:45 AM
kdreetz wrote:I think the more difficult it is to collect the items needed, the crafting spin should give better prizes. Mine are almost always coins and x's or 2 x's.
I believe the more stuff you have in inventory, at least one of each thing to craft it will come up with, coins, pet food or a diamond on rare occasions. but I've noticed if I don't have something in my inventory I get red x's. And the missing flowers I believe are payment for the pet food and the gift boxes. I know when it happens the next time I go through the area I have pet food or a gift box.

Edited on 06/03/2014 at 8:55:26 AM PST

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Jun 3, 14 10:52 AM
The prize wheels in the crafting area are set to give you the least valuable item on that wheel.

Go to: