bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Mac Version of Unwell Mel ™ Available Now

[Post New]by bfgErie on Mar 26, 09 3:49 PM
I have the pleasure of letting folks know that the Mac version of Unwell Mel is now available for purchase for Mac users!

The doctor is in, with this madcap Match 3 game! Poor Mel has every ailment in the book, and you`re the only one who can cure him. Use your scanner to figure out what’s got him this time, whether it`s too much junk food, or some zany virus, and get to work. Make matching sets of medicines to dispel Mel`s blues and bring him back to good health. Buy special remedies, like Big Fish Oil to aid your efforts. Help Mel get well now!

castellerin
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

Re:Mac Version of Unwell Mel ™ Available Now

[Post New]by castellerin on Apr 6, 09 5:58 PM

A very addicting light game. It reminds me a lot of Fairway Solitaire only match 3.

I am on month November and hooked. I don't usually play match 3 either lol.

Miss Clariol

[Post New]by jimmydj13 on Jun 8, 09 8:04 PM
HOW DO YOU USE THE FISH OIL TO HELP?

[Post New]by Jake_Birkett on Jun 15, 09 2:49 PM
The Big Fish Oil destroys gunk. So find a column with lots of gunk (green tiles) in and use the oil dropper right at the top of it. The oil will stop when it reaches an edge of the grid (or hole) or some crud (the hard semi-transparent stuff that encases some items).

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jul 24, 09 10:55 AM
castellerin wrote:
A very addicting light game. It reminds me a lot of Fairway Solitaire only match 3.

I am on month November and hooked. I don't usually play match 3 either lol.

Miss Clariol

Absolutely addicting -- I cannot stop playing this game!! I just started December in timed mode -- I hope it doesn't become impossible to finish.

[Post New]by cmeyer314 on Sep 11, 09 7:23 PM
I wish once you buy the PC version, the Mac version came with it! I HAVE BOTH!

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Dec 27, 09 9:10 PM
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be compatible with Snow Leopard. It worked great on my old PPC and now that I have upgraded to an Intel iMac both it and Fairway Solitaire no longer work. I'll be contacting Customer Service tomorrow, but it's just so frustrating.

Go to: