Level 54

[Post New]by mdiaz13 on Mar 26, 09 6:33 PM
Any one has any tips on how to pass level 54?????

Re:Level 54

[Post New]by Piusfish on Apr 29, 09 5:35 PM
I have the same problem. It is practically impossible.

AzFreebird
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by AzFreebird on Jul 23, 09 1:06 AM
I've been trying for MONTHS now and haven't figured it out yet!

[Post New]by pattyd1001 on Sep 9, 09 8:05 AM
Has any of you gotten past 54 yet? I'm stuck there now.

[Post New]by Jenniels on Nov 6, 09 9:11 AM
I'm clueless. Trying for weeks! Seems like when I use the candies my score is lower. If anyone passes it, please share.

outpost5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by outpost5 on Sep 15, 10 12:45 PM
I doubt anybody is gonna read this on such an older game (I got it on the DD) but when I use the candies my score is lower too. The first time I tried the level I was within $30 of the "master" - so I kept retrying for it. Sometimes I am not even close to master, sometimes not even "professional!"

Master on 54 is gonna depend on if you get two customers who want the custom stuff - most tries the game only gives 1, but sometimes it will let 2 come through - you might be tempted too put just the basic stone on it and save the time but I'm pretty sure you need both sets of stones for the master score.

You also need to be at 54 customers...

[Post New]by Mikki62 on Mar 23, 11 6:46 AM
Got Master all the way to week 54... CANNOT even hit professional on this one!!!

[Post New]by eightstronggp on Dec 23, 12 6:52 PM
I am having the same problem with level 54, which is strange becasue I am so good at this game!! I would like to no when and if anyone does pass this game as well!! I use the candies and I get a little bit closer, use the candies on the blonde u will actually get about $79.00 more, that is the only thing I have figured out about the candies!!! Please help!!! I really want to pass this level!!

Go to: