Tile Sets?

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jun 2, 14 6:57 AM
I see where the tile sets are located, but no clue how to actually select the one I want to use.

Any tips on how to pass on a customer that is asking for something not available besides letting them get mad and walking away? It seems that after the 3rd level on the map it is practically impossible to get customers who ask for anything actually available.

Re:Tile Sets?

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Jun 2, 14 7:39 AM
If you just click on the page in the notebook illustrating the tile set you want, it will change.

As for the other problem, I think the game is deliberately designed that way. You have to get more tiles out of the way for the ones the customer wants, but don't worry, they go over to the side (down) and you can give them to the customer who comes in for them later...

That's how I was going with it anyway!

Hope you can figure out the elixir mini-game and enjoy this game!

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jun 2, 14 8:06 AM
Must be something wrong with my game as I've done that repeatedly and i'm only seeing the original tile set.

I'm only able to save 2 tile matches on the bench and then it drops and no idea how to reshuffle unless its automatic due to NO Matches.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jun 2, 14 10:16 AM
Can someone tell me where the Book of Good Deeds is? I've played three levels of the game and can't find it (maybe it opens up on a later level?).

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Tile Sets?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jun 2, 14 10:16 PM
I suspect that book is a goal, not a piece of equipment.

And I, too, failed to make the tile set change. Which is too bad, because the other choices also look quite attractive.

IKacey
Clownfish
Clownfish
735 Posts

[Post New]by IKacey on Aug 18, 14 12:03 AM
Lots of clicking but it doesn't change tilesets for me either. Must be a glitch.

EPF4CATSBK if you have already created the Elixer that has the black and white optical illusion disc on it you can do this for those customers - use this elixer to select another book and give it to them - they go away happy and you move on. Hope this helps

Update 8/19 My Tile set suddenly changed by itself when I passed level 18. It wasn't the one I was clicking on but maybe you have to wait until you reach certain levels to have the sets available to click on.

Edited on 08/20/2014 at 2:59:16 PM PST

Go to: