ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Update News

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jun 2, 14 1:08 PM
I checked the BZ facebook page. They responded to someone (April-- not sure if it's the same one as here) but here was their answer to the question of update:

Hi April! We're targeting an update by the end of the week or next week. Hopefully there will be no unexpected delays

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

Re:Update News

[Post New]by april3850 on Jun 2, 14 2:15 PM
Yes, that was me. I was going to post what they said but you beat me to it, CH. Thanks!

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Jun 2, 14 3:13 PM
Should we start holding our breath?

Actually, any news is good news. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just on my third glass of .

Can't wait for the update.

Nana

Edited on 06/02/2014 at 3:15:40 PM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jun 2, 14 3:59 PM
april3850 wrote:Yes, that was me. I was going to post what they said but you beat me to it, CH. Thanks!

Sorry.. didn't mean to take your news.. Now I know you are you.. Glad you asked the question though. And glad they answered.

cjmorgan11
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by cjmorgan11 on Jun 2, 14 6:18 PM
And from the BoomZap website:

@ldehaan1 We'll have a new update coming soon (perhaps this week or next week) that will add more quests, including daily quests, and other new content.

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jun 3, 14 3:47 AM
They are saying the same thing for AK, so someone is going to loose. Not holding my breath for either of them.

Corky1057
Clownfish
Clownfish
709 Posts

[Post New]by Corky1057 on Jun 3, 14 4:58 AM
DaisyMaeDriver wrote:They are saying the same thing for AK, so someone is going to loose. Not holding my breath for either of them.

DaisyMae, I quit holding my breath after I passed out waiting for the last promised update in May. But I'll at least cross my fingers!!

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jun 3, 14 7:32 AM
lol Crossed fingers is going to make typing difficult....

Edited on 06/03/2014 at 7:32:59 AM PST

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Jun 4, 14 6:33 AM
Can't wait. Haven't had daily quest for a LONG time. All I have been doing is trying to get all the trophies in all cities.

LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Jun 4, 14 12:19 PM
I log on once a day to check my mail. Then I'm off to play "Another Case Solved" or "Midnight Castle."

I like the way they do updates with Midnight Castle. When you've gone as far as you can go in regular play, they send you on a quest and when you go to your destination is says (to paraphrase): Quest will be available with next update.

In the meantime there are several random quests in any 24-hour period. You'd have to play it to understand.

ldehaan1
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by ldehaan1 on Jun 4, 14 5:29 PM
I love Boom Zap games but waiting for the updates after you go as far as you can gets on your nerves. Guess that goes with retirement and having nothing else to do because of surgery coming up. Well, let's all hope for a June miracle!

suzon7
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by suzon7 on Jun 4, 14 7:59 PM
Bravo for the upcoming update!!!

Go to: