xor7845
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

how do you put a friend on your list?

[Post New]by xor7845 on Jun 2, 14 1:57 PM
Hi I just started playing and need friends to give and receive gifts from.

My game is xor7845 thanks!

Edited on 06/02/2014 at 1:59:22 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:how do you put a friend on your list?

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 2, 14 2:05 PM
Check out the Friends Threads stickied to the top of the forum for either IOS or PC games, We can't friend between platforms due to technical issues, so you have to be specific about what you're playing on. Go to the last pages of the thread to find the most recent players wanting friends and you can post for them too.

squeeg1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:how do you put a friend on your list?

[Post New]by squeeg1 on Jun 2, 14 5:16 PM
Once you find the correct forum, you will see that people list their friend Id's. These are the numbers you need to add friends in the game. When you are in game, click on the social button in the bottom right of the screen. In there there is a box where you can type the friend ID's of people you would like to add to your friends list. After you send the requests just wait for people to accept. And you can post your friend ID on the forum mentioned above and people can start adding you. If someone adds you, in the same social part of the game you will see any new requests from people who added you. Just click the check mark button and they will be added to your friends list. Hope I was able to help

Go to: