joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Oven Dishes Mastered

[Post New]by joshua67 on Jun 3, 14 12:16 AM
Hi, just wanted to know if I have done something wrong, I have mastered most of the oven dishes and I then noticed the time limit on all my dishes had halved. I had already got the time limit halved by buying the speedy timer nearer the start of my game, but it now shows that some meals will virtually take 0 time limit at all.

Have I done something wrong and will I need to start again, or will it go back to normal timing after a while?

Help!!

Re:Oven Dishes Mastered

[Post New]by susiejane9 on Jun 3, 14 2:27 AM
I noticed my times had changed also. I looked in the "Boosts" menu. Right now, those of use who have paid for the time boost have our dishes cooking in 10% of the usual time. I'm sure it's temporary, like the double hearts on tables usually are.

joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by joshua67 on Jun 3, 14 9:25 AM
Thanks for the info, never thought of that.

[Post New]by scrappymommyof3 on Jun 3, 14 9:37 AM
I noticed same thing yesterday and it is the speed booster. While I like it and am using it to master the long cook time dishes I kind of hope it's not permanent because I can't keep up with the shorter cook times!

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Jun 3, 14 5:28 PM
Anyone know if there is a special reward or achievement for mastering all dishes? I'm guessing not as that would be too kind of them.

Go to: