ZuluDawn13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Comments

[Post New]by ZuluDawn13 on Jun 4, 14 1:36 AM
I found the trial version so bug ridden it was as though this game was a trial version of a future, fully finished game.

The game was a cartoon and very basic - I would not be able to justify buying it I am sorry to say.

The gameplay was jumpy and at times seemed slow to catch up with clicks.
I played the game on my PC desktop MS Vista so maybe it plays better on other systems?

The Sounds the characters made were ok but could possibly become a bit trying as the game continues.

Now I am a great fan of MKFP and the like - these games are evolving all the time to offer players more and more challenges and fun, addictive gameplay.

In my humble opinion, I feel that Tiny Tale 2 may need a lot more work to come up to the standards of current Time Management games on offer from Big Fish.

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Re:Comments

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Jun 4, 14 12:53 PM
That is so funny because I didn't have a single bug in my game... and I'm about 3/4 way done with completing all the levels. The only problem I've had is in closing the game - it doesn't like to close.

To each their own on the style of the game. It's exactly like Tiny Tale 1, so I don't know why people feel so blind-sided about the style of this game. I found it whimsical and enjoyable. It bought it and love it. Best of luck on the next release!

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jun 5, 14 12:33 AM
I'm loving it too. Only on level 13 (I'm replaying each level to beat the dev's time before moving on, so going more slowly this time around).

I've also not run into any major glitches yet. The minor one I've already reported has not stopped me from completing any level or from beating their times.

clk017
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by clk017 on Jun 10, 14 9:47 AM
I agree with ZuluDawn13. I'm liking this game but there are several glitches that I very rarely encounter. Not being able to complete a level because the completion of quests is not registered, even after restarting the level and hoping that the 2nd go around will FINALLY register the completion. Also there is a severe lag during the game which does not seem to affect the outcome but can be bothersome to players. The biggest problem that I have encountered is that when I have (without a doubt) upgraded a building to the required level to complete the level, it will not register and therefore won't allow me to progress to the next level. Am running as administrator as requested from BFG but am wondering if you need to follow a specific order of actions so that the game will recognize your advancement. ?? I am not at all pc savvy so really have no idea, but was just wondering why some of us are having this issue but not others. I hope that we have a solution offered to us soon.

stratacatQ
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by stratacatQ on Jun 16, 14 9:33 PM
Wow....same as a couple others above, I didn't experience any operating glitches & I just finished the game. Wish I could offer guideance for those having issues but not really sure why the inconsistency on this particular game.

Go to: