_Cinder1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Games offered at a discount for purchasing BCA: Rio

[Post New]by _Cinder1 on Jun 4, 14 11:26 AM
When I clicked on "Purchase" to buy...a popup came up saying that if I bought this game I could purchase one or all of a specific list for $1.99 each. I might've clicked too soon and missed the code we needed to put in to get them but I can't figure out how. I've tried getting it to come up again but nothing works. Can anyone give me specifics so I can buy them for the sale price?

nantyglyn
Salmon
Salmon
2,939 Posts

Re:Games offered at a discount for purchasing BCA: Rio

[Post New]by nantyglyn on Jun 4, 14 12:07 PM
Today ALL standard games are "two games for the price of one", better than $1.99 for the second game. I saw that too, and was confused. Just use the coupon code 2FOR1.

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Jun 4, 14 12:49 PM
I also bought Rio and saw that popup. It came and disappeared before I could finish reading it! I wish we could see it again.

_Cinder1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by _Cinder1 on Jun 4, 14 2:20 PM
There were 3 games I wanted to buy... that would be $6.00..a couple of $$ cheaper than B1G1...So will check back in case anyone can help US, since there obviously were more than one of us!!

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Jun 4, 14 2:35 PM
Cinder 1, I sent a message to Customer Support, and will let you know what they say.

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Jun 7, 14 6:29 AM
Unfortunately, I've not heard back from customer support. Guess we're out of luck.

Edited to say, they did respond and that popup was an error on their part.

Edited on 06/07/2014 at 11:25:58 AM PST

Go to: