LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

How To Start Over

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Jun 4, 14 12:13 PM
Is there any way to start over? Uninstalling doesn't work. I'm at Level 7 and if I knew then what I know now..... :-)

Thanks!

donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:How To Start Over

[Post New]by donald147 on Jun 4, 14 12:18 PM
Believe me, I know that feeling. I've been playing it on my iPod for about 3 months now & when I got about 1/3 of the way into chap2 and realized how badly I'd been playing I started over from scratch. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to wipe the info with the BFG version since uninstalling doesn't remove your saved game.

enfieldlady
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by enfieldlady on Jun 4, 14 3:25 PM
I would also like to start over, cannot believe how badly i'm playing

euphoria
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

[Post New]by euphoria on Jun 5, 14 2:11 AM
Yeah, I'm guilty of buzzing through the tutorial too quickly, just wanting to get it over with, and missing some key info that would have helped immensely had I just paid attention.

I started over by downloading it to a different computer. I'm playing a man on the new one and a woman on the old. The differences are fun; same characters, but they treat you differently!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jun 5, 14 4:01 PM
Hey Everyone,

I can definitely understand wanting to start a game over to go back through the tutorial for more information.

With this game, since a second profile can't be created, I would recommend contacting Tech Support HERE.

Please include which operating system your computer has, and one of our Reps can provide personalized steps for starting a new game.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 7, 14 5:25 PM
You know, I started a new game on a different computer, trying to figure out a few things myself and this game just doesn't come with a very good tutorial. And there's a lot of tips and tricks to learn about it. I'm so enjoying it I must say I've already gathered quite a few which I think we can all find helpful. So I need to sit down and write a post with all those tips and tricks. I'll try to do it asap. But still, I myself have much more to learn...
I find this game very challenging.

LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Jun 7, 14 7:45 PM
Hi, Efi:

Discovered this game after ART got so boring and I must say I'm really enjoying it.

Go to: