Welcome to Agency 33 forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Agency 33 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 4, 14 3:45 PM
Welcome to Agency 33 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Agency 33 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Agency 33 forum

[Post New]by Idolwannabe on Jun 20, 14 11:17 PM
Hi. I am stuck in the mansion. I have gone there and a figure appeared saying "It's a time rift, recruit you better explore" with an arrow but i can't seem to click anywhere. It won't let me. Do you know where i have to click or what i have to do?

thank you

just4meme
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by just4meme on Jul 22, 14 10:23 AM
Love / hate relationship with this game! Love the game, but hate the amount of energy spent just to be able to play the game for just 15 minutes (if I'm lucky). Spend all of the allotted time trying to achieve the energy boosters only to run out of energy before achieving them. Very frustrating!

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by 78987 on Jul 22, 14 9:50 PM
Ahhh What is the Harpy Weapon for if it doesn't open Mansion Door? Having fun with Game THANKS

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jul 30, 14 7:18 PM
Idolwannabe wrote:Hi. I am stuck in the mansion. I have gone there and a figure appeared saying "It's a time rift, recruit you better explore" with an arrow but i can't seem to click anywhere. It won't let me. Do you know where i have to click or what i have to do?

thank you

Hell-o I play this game , but , I am new to this forum .
I hope this can help you .
You need an ANOMALY TRAP to use on the ANOMLAY RIFT , if you have one , It's a stone looking item . If you have one it will show in your inventory .If you do not the click on the BACKPACK lower left side corner , click on the symbol that looks like the ORPHEUS HINT with out the 2 lines , left side of page is the ANOMALY TRAP you can create it , or , but it for 2 diamonds .

Hope this helps
GOOD LUCK

[Post New]by njgirlishere on Jul 31, 14 12:11 PM
I opened library door. It won't let me do anything. What am I missing?

[Post New]by Ravenlea on Jul 31, 14 12:18 PM
I'm guessing that there is no way to get past the force field in the library until there are new updates? Any idea when that will happen? I've been enjoying the game.

Library

[Post New]by Shnn46 on Aug 8, 14 9:47 AM
is there a reason i cannot get through the force field in the mansion section?
tried hitting hint button but it gives me nothing, so not sure if it is an update situation?

[Post New]by spain66 on Aug 10, 14 12:05 PM
Hi, I kind stuck with the bridge repair, I cannot acquire the materials until reached level 13???

[Post New]by tonywoods79 on Aug 13, 14 10:30 PM
I am unable to even run this game... It begins to open then crashes and is unresponsive...

[Post New]by megvin on Aug 24, 14 11:25 PM
I've had enough of this frustrating game...been trying for 2 weeks now to place the sun symbol at cemetery...still no luck. Cant advance with my quest until I do...and why hasn't upgrade addressed this issue yet!

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Aug 25, 14 2:19 PM
I really like the game, but I am wondering when the devs are going to fix the Exploration Achievements bug. It still says I have an achievement but I can't get it because the second page is blank.

[Post New]by granbuff on Aug 27, 14 12:37 PM
I am stuck on level 46. The Keeper is in the library and the hint indicates an area at the desk but nothing is there. the heading is "Waiting for updates". Does this mean there is an update from Big Fish or am I suppose to be able to do something?

[Post New]by kaycranor on Sep 1, 14 8:36 AM
Still stuck on 29, I can't pick up the picture from the court yard. I have NO MORE Quest to do until I can pick it up and take it to the podium in the museum. Please HELP ME! I have been stuck for 2 weeks now and I have reported it like 5 times and still NO HELP! I really like this game and have spent a lot of money to play, BUT I'M ABOUT TO GIVE UP! So you need to fix it or tell me how or RETURN MY MONEY!!!!

[Post New]by cajun69queen on Sep 5, 14 9:29 AM
jforever wrote:I really like the game, but I am wondering when the devs are going to fix the Exploration Achievements bug. It still says I have an achievement but I can't get it because the second page is blank.

I am having the same issues, I have tried to report it with screenshots but I'm not sure where to post those. I am up to 15 rewards that I am unable to collect because either the pages are blank or you cannot switch to the second or higher pages to collect the reward for those. It would be greatly appreciated if someone would let us know something. I like this game with the quests and creation times (even though some are excessively long but that's why they have the boosts for you to earn). I want to be able to experience the FULL game not part of it. Please can someone fix this because obviously I am not the only person who is having this issue.

[Post New]by cajun69queen on Sep 5, 14 9:41 AM
If you have ever been a BETA game tester this is something that they do. We who have tested the games give feedback as to what things work and what doesn't work. When we make suggestions the Developers "SHOULD" view that and take the gamers ideas and see what would work and wouldn't work in the layout of the game. Several games that I play are this way. I really enjoy being able to help create a great product, they take time to develop and it's wonderful to see the advancements some of them make. I hope that the Developers can fix the bugs, like the awards collections that we aren't able to retrieve as well as the names of items that make no sense because they do not associate with anything that we are familiar with. If there are enough things to keep people occupied then they are more likely to keep playing. One other issue I am having with the game is the excessive times it takes to get a level one item from a scene. The way it was viewed originally was that they are ranked by stars with one being most prevalent but that doesn't seem to be the case. I am getting a ton of higher starred items and almost none of the lower starred items. This makes it extremely difficult to complete some of the tasks where you need anomaly traps if you can't get them to complete the tasks it's going to cause you to lose more players because they are unable to do the tasks and will lose interest in the game and quit. This is from my experience and my own personal opinion and would be nice to see the developers make a few adjustments for the new players with something to clarify things a little better. Thank you for your time, keep up the great work, and have a wonderful day.

[Post New]by cajun69queen on Sep 5, 14 9:46 AM
tonywoods79 wrote:I am unable to even run this game... It begins to open then crashes and is unresponsive...

Have you tried to uninstall the program and reinstall it? I have found that works with some of the games that may have had an issue when downloading. You may also want to see before you try to reinstall that your anti-spyware doesn't block the download interfering with the installation of the game. That may be another issue that you may want to check out. Hope this helps. Have a wonderful day.

[Post New]by tomo69 on Sep 17, 14 4:50 AM
megvin wrote:I've had enough of this frustrating game...been trying for 2 weeks now to place the sun symbol at cemetery...still no luck. Cant advance with my quest until I do...and why hasn't upgrade addressed this issue yet!

have the same problem, can anyone help???

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 17, 14 5:09 AM
tomo69 wrote:
megvin wrote:I've had enough of this frustrating game...been trying for 2 weeks now to place the sun symbol at cemetery...still no luck. Cant advance with my quest until I do...and why hasn't upgrade addressed this issue yet!

have the same problem, can anyone help???
Check this: Helpful Links for Agency 33 at the top of the Discussions.Tips and Tricks -Sun Sign Solution - FAQ.

[Post New]by riakian on Sep 17, 14 9:50 AM
granbuff wrote:I am stuck on level 46. The Keeper is in the library and the hint indicates an area at the desk but nothing is there. the heading is "Waiting for updates". Does this mean there is an update from Big Fish or am I suppose to be able to do something?

Go to: