bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jun 4, 14 3:49 PM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jun 5, 14 3:18 AM
I was just in the Library doing a jumbled word search and the time ran out just as I clicked the last item but alas the "Need More Time" box was a split second faster. Alas pressing the Close or More Time buttons had no effect whatsover and so I had to resort to pressing the Escape button to get out of the scene. Luckily this worked, thanks devs this is a far better option than making us use ctrl-alt-del to bring up the task manager and I was able to leave the game .

However even though I went straight back into the game I wasn't credited with the items I had won or even given back my wasted energy .

I think a lot of people are going to have trouble with the jumbled words scenes purely because there is no way to identify if the devs were intending the letter to be a small letter l (el) or a capital i and it is confusing and while you are trying to decide which the time is ticking away.

Perhaps the devs could consider changing the font for one that differentiates between the two rather than resorting to using all small letters or all capital letters as those are the only other alternatives. I personally like the twist of using capitals provided I know what the letter is supposed to be.

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Jun 5, 14 6:33 AM
Having a problem with the scrambled mode as well. The font can make it look like one letter instead of 2. In one scene the clue was " scales" scrambled though the " c " was so close to the " l " and with the strange font the two looked like one making it look like a " d ".

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Jun 5, 14 5:13 PM
Just hit a major glitch

I have several items to give me energy available. Used one item for 45 energy but needed more. Will not let me use more. there is no use button available to click on even though I have it available. Went to buy where I could get the free coffee for 20 then a big arrow tells me to click on "use" I tried but it is greyed out and had to just get out of the game completely because it wouldn't let me go anywhere else.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 5, 14 6:47 PM
The only problem I have with the scrambled letters is that I can't figure out in time what the words are. So I just click randomly around.

However, I just made it to level 8, but the game failed to fill my energy tab.

--- --- ---

Edited to add that this "glitch" - not getting my energy bar filled - so far only occurred when I reached level 8. When I reached level 9, my energy bar got filled.

Edited on 06/06/2014 at 4:39:41 AM PST

myrie17
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by myrie17 on Jun 10, 14 3:30 PM
Started to play and didn't like the game, tried to click on menu to get out of it and it wouldn't let me. I had to turn my computer off and restart it. I wasn't impressed.

sugar19703
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by sugar19703 on Jun 12, 14 11:29 AM
I am having the same problem with the energy items being greyed out and you can not use them. When I click on the hint button it says you should be using an item from here pointing at the back pack and then can not use it or move on. By the way it says I have full energy why would I need a coffee? PLEASE FIX THIS SO I CAN CONTINUE

[Post New]by talleulah on Jun 12, 14 2:52 PM
I am having the same issue with energy refill items. I have many banked and have been refilling regularly up until this morning. Now "use" buttons grayed out, though they show many available.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 14, 14 10:00 AM
Hi there. 2 small things I noticed and 1 not so small...
When you level up and new food items are available - it's always said to give more than it actually does. Like salad gives you 90 energy but when showed as new available at the store item while leveling up said something like 120 or so. It happened with 2 other energy fillers. But that's minor. As long as I actually get energy while using them I don't mind it (only level 14 so hopefully won't go grey on me either).
Another thing is that sometimes when you enter the game, the trickster won't allow you to banish him, unless you pay the 16 crystals or craft the needed item.

Third thing, and what bothers me most really, is that if you leave the game when a quest is still running and you finished say half of it, when you open the game again - your progress is erased as if you didn't do it but you do might lose items in the process. It happened to me twice already. Yesterday I was asked to banish a certain anomaly twice. I did once - quest showed 1/2 times. But then I closed the game and when came back quest was back to 0/2 times but the item I used to banish that anomaly in the 1st time was gone from my inventory. I had to banish it 2 times again. Today it happened to me again with crafting - was asked to craft 2 Orion belts. Crafted once - quest showed 1/2 times. This time I closed the game on purpose to see if it's happening again and it did - reopened my game and although I've already crafted 1 of 2 and quest showed so - it's back to 0/2 and I now must craft 2 more, without leaving the game while doing so. I haven't lost the crafted item from my inventory this time, as I didn't use it to summon anything but still, I should be able to leave the game without losing progress in quests, plus do lose items in some cases. Plus some items take quite a while to craft...
So I'm thinking this is something you really need to fix.
I am enjoying this game very much, very nice one indeed.
Thank you.

[edit: just had to open my mouth! Can't use any of my food items no longer either. Like everyone else, it's grey and won't let me use any of them although I got a lot in stock. Serious bummer. I'm enjoying this game and now I'm stuck. Please fix this].

Edited on 06/14/2014 at 11:45:49 AM PST

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Jun 15, 14 7:21 AM
Really am enjoying the game but every time I try to search English Garden I get a black screen and have to use task manager to get out of it. I was able to search this area to start but I am now on level 26 and am agent second class in this area and have tried searching several times and resort to task manager to get out. I also get a fatal error pop up in task manager. HELP PLEASE

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 15, 14 6:08 PM
Can't use any food items in my stock at all now. First it stopped allowing me when got 30 or more, now even when I'm down to 18 energy - won't let me use it. Got no option but waiting to replenish, meaning having to quit the game and go play something else... Please fix this! I am liking this game so much but this makes it impossible to play and have fun with it. I do like this game and would like to play it. Also see my earliest comment for quest's technical issues. Thank you.

[Post New]by talleulah on Jun 15, 14 6:14 PM
It has been two days and I have not been able to use ANY of my energy stores, even when I have gone down to 0 energy. Must say I'm getting a bit frustrated with a game that I was actually quite enjoying. may be time to move on to some other site.

hilde21
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by hilde21 on Jun 16, 14 10:20 PM
I've hit all the above mentioned errors, and they're increasing the farther I get in the game (currently level 23). This is a very fun game, but it's getting very frustrating.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 17, 14 12:14 AM
Well you issued this game as tomorrow's game today and I honestly want to say many good things about it and recommend it. I think this game has got excellent potential but the food thing is totally ruining it and must be fixed. You must fix it. It really takes a lot of the fun out of the game and it's a really good game!

Also, as mentioned before, please notice that if you fill out say half a quest and then leave the game, when you reopen it, your progress will not be saved and you'll have to do everything again (like say you played 1 out of 3 hops and left the game, when you return it'll be back to 0/3 when it already showed 1/3 and now with the food thing... you can't expect me to sit and stare at my monitor waiting for energy to fill up, so these things really need to be fixed and honestly, it's a real shame this game won't live up to its absolutely great potential. It's a really great game. Please fix these things.

Edited on 06/17/2014 at 12:19:03 AM PST

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Jun 17, 14 7:32 AM
Another F2P ?!. What's going on ?

Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Sizzy on Jun 17, 14 4:54 PM
The same major problems as others have posted about started for me at level 15. I can't use any food items to replenish my energy. When I go to the store the "use" button on those items are gray and I can't click on them. When I go to my inventory backpack, the food items don't even have a "use" button.

Also, have the problem with quests that require more than one of an item to complete. Say the task is to craft two fans and I create one then leave the game, and when I open the game next that credit for crafting one is gone. I'm back to 0/2.

kangoods
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kangoods on Jun 17, 14 5:33 PM
Well at least everyone here was able to play. I clicked play now button and it kicks me out to game manager. Another game that is a bust.

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Jun 18, 14 12:07 AM
I just started having an issue myself where it kicks me out of the game after having used an anomoly item for the library, it kicks me out with the error message flashlight not found, the item I used was the Mirror, so I don't get what's up with that, but I can't do that scene now.

Edit: alright managed to craft the item that gets rid of that anomoly, and that solved my issue, so it seems the anomoly associated with the False Mirror isn't working properly.

Edited on 06/18/2014 at 12:16:14 AM PST

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 18, 14 2:01 AM
Hi there, downloaded the new update today and both food for energy and quests progress erasing were fixed - thank you very much for that!
I hate to do this as I am very grateful indeed and very much loving this game but there seems to be a new problem instead - two of my floaters have completely vanished from the game - the trickster is one and I forget the name of the other but I have only 3 floaters floating around instead of 5 - Faun, Centaur and Frost Spirit - other two are gone, completely gone. Also, before I could banish them all once for free when I entered the game, now they won't allow me to do so anymore - that you might have done on purpose - am not sure. But where did the floaters go?
Thanks again for listening to our comments and fixing what needed to be fixed

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Jun 18, 14 4:08 AM
Downloaded update took care of food issue but not only can I not access English Garden without getting black screen I can no longer access Chinese Block either!!!!!

Go to: