bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 5, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by poohbear_63 on Jun 12, 14 5:07 AM
I am on the very first screen trying to pick up the ring for the bucket and it won't let me pick it up!!!!!!! What am I missing?????

Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by shann0n on Jun 26, 14 2:56 AM
Hi, ring is for the front door, put bucket in you and ring in you list, go to other tree and pick up frog and go to door, enjoy rest of game

peperica
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by peperica on Jul 27, 14 5:22 PM
Hello maybe you can help me. I can't find the plant holder to put under the plant in the greenhouse. It wasn't in the window with the plant, so where did I miss it?

Go to: