dst12
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

sound and speech

[Post New]by dst12 on Jun 5, 14 5:14 PM
The sound and the speech is like over lapping , I cannot figured out what the
woman is saying ,more like echoes over lapping each other, also the scene actions are a bit slow, I wonder if any one had the same problem? thanks

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:sound and speech

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Jun 5, 14 5:16 PM
I didn't have that problem, but I noticed their mouths no longer move when they speak. I guess ERS is cutting back on their animation department.

Edited on 06/05/2014 at 5:17:14 PM PST

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Jun 5, 14 5:54 PM
I bought this Game immediately the sounds and speech, graphics are awesome!
There is one thing I do miss the lip sync. The movie clips are some of the best. I hope you get your sound fixed , I don't know if you checked to see if there is an update for your sound card, but when my audio gives me problems that is usually the reason why.,

dst12
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by dst12 on Jun 5, 14 6:35 PM
I just bought the computer, I have no problems with other games, I re-install
the game but the same problem, thanks

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Jun 5, 14 6:47 PM
I am sorry DST You are having a sound problem.
My computer is new but I still had updates to do . I suggest you let Support know perhaps they have a suggestion.

I am curious which sound card are you using?

I hope you get the Sound fixed .

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jun 10, 14 9:34 AM
Hey dst12

I'm sorry to hear there's trouble with the audio in the game! It's definitely not fun to listen to overlapping voices when trying to get information from characters.

Please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE

bfgVaiya

Go to: