Same here ((
I don't know what to do with that.

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:i cant save the game!!!

[Post New]by zuix on Aug 21, 14 10:57 PM
one thing I noticed is you can't save the game after completing a mini game. You get stuck on that instead. Is that what happened to you?

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Aug 23, 14 4:06 PM
Hi. I'm not having any trouble with my saved games, but when I log in to play, I click the Load button instead of Continue. I save after every level, including the mini-games. Each day/mini-game has its own save slot. I save over old levels in the countries I've completed with the super goal. Hope that helps. If it doesn't, I suggest contacting customer service for a credit because I know it's frustrating to lose your progress. Good luck!

[Post New]by monkeyfries on Sep 6, 14 10:16 PM
Blooming_Lilac wrote:Hi. I'm not having any trouble with my saved games, but when I log in to play, I click the Load button instead of Continue. I save after every level, including the mini-games. Each day/mini-game has its own save slot. I save over old levels in the countries I've completed with the super goal. Hope that helps. If it doesn't, I suggest contacting customer service for a credit because I know it's frustrating to lose your progress. Good luck!

wow I save after every level also (except mini games)

Go to: