retiredrn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

can't get past music cylinder at piano

[Post New]by retiredrn on Jun 6, 14 11:44 AM
when at the House of the Moon(I think that is what it is called) need to record the Song of Water. but when there it states to place the empty cylinder. All the parts of the recorder are there, including the cylinder. The thread has been cut and all the previous scenes state "there is nothing more to do". I can't go on and have been stuck for days. Has anyone a clue as to what happened? Did I miss something, or is there a glitch somewhere? would appreciate any help before I have to download Dr Felix.

Re:can't get past music cylinder at piano

[Post New]by pdutton on Oct 21, 14 9:01 PM
I have exactly the same problem as retiredrn! Can't find any answers on the forum, FAQs, help pages, etc. No help on Mad Head Games website either. Running a Windows Vista 64 bit laptop. Have run a LOT of Big Fish games on the machine. Have shut down and restarted the game. Have shut down and rebooted the laptop. No joy. I really don't want to have to start the game over again at the beginning in hopes that the problem won't reappear. On the other hand, I really don't want to pay for a game that I cannot finish due to what is almost certainly a glitch in the game.

Go to: