scaring
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Last Faire of Light relic found but not showing

[Post New]by scaring on Jun 6, 14 12:39 PM
I finally got the last Faire of light relic and watched it go into place. The monoliths on the main view shows complete and the Faire of light shimmered and glowed as it does when a relic is completed, yet when I click on it, it still shows that I am missing a relic piece. Has anyone else had this problem? I was so excited about collecting the reward, but it won't let me because of the "missing piece".

khemari
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Last Faire of Light relic found but not showing

[Post New]by khemari on Jun 6, 14 4:05 PM
Hi
I think I had a version of your problem - I completed all the relics but the Faire isn't showing the changes! Anyway I contacted Boomzap and they said it was being fixed in the new update - which I am currently downloading!

They said there were some other issues around the relic, maybe yours was one of them. Maybe this update will fix yours? If not, report it over at Boomzap.

Good luck!

khemari
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by khemari on Jun 6, 14 4:21 PM
And it was the first thing to happen! Hope yours fixes as well!

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jun 7, 14 8:32 AM
Mine still has that sinister peddler hanging around, I thought he was suppose to be gone after this "update".

scaring
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by scaring on Jun 12, 14 12:13 PM
khemari wrote:And it was the first thing to happen! Hope yours fixes as well!

Unfortunately, no. It still shows missing and I still have no reward for it. Not sure what to do about it. I should have all the monoliths finished now, but that one just won't show finished.

grumbling
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by grumbling on Jun 15, 14 6:51 AM
I am on level 51 and still do not have the 2nd relic in the Faire of Light - would someone tell me where to find it.

Go to: