[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 6, 14 3:00 PM
Has anyone installed it yet?

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

Re:new update?

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Jun 6, 14 3:13 PM
Not me. I saw it and came here to see if someone else had though. I was one experiencing the game freeze with dual achievements. Should I be the sacrificial lamb for the good of the Castle?

Here goes then...

Downloading with buns clinched...

Installing & holding a ...

Hold on Folks...

Woo Hoo! Dual Achievements can now be achieved!

Roll With It: Play dice 7 times in 7 days & Superstar: Get 50 achievements

Edited on 06/06/2014 at 3:15:15 PM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jun 6, 14 3:15 PM
Installed and works just fine on one of mine which was crashing. Thank you!

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Jun 6, 14 3:19 PM
I've installed and it's works fine. The coins from flowers don't "drop" anymore... they come "out" from the middle of the screen, which looks odd because it's not what I'm used to. Anyone else notice that?

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on Jun 6, 14 3:22 PM
I have updated although I had been lucky enough not to have the game freezing. However, I have 15 pets and the achievement log still only has me on 11 crafted pets so no fix there I'm afraid.

Hope others have more luck with their glitches

Kindest regards to all

Bee zz

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Jun 6, 14 3:28 PM
No, it didn't address the lost pets achievement. I have 7, all are in my inventory, but the game is only seeing 4. I hit another achievement Omnipresent: Complete 30 daily quests without any problems. The coins do pop out from the middle of the screen on the 5 flowers collected, as lady_sabelle noted. Hope everyone gets their problems resolved with this update. I'm off to explore the Castle to see if they've gotten all the gremlins.

Oops! Thank You for the fix!

Edited on 06/06/2014 at 3:29:21 PM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 6, 14 3:33 PM
Perhaps they will address the not getting achievements on the next update. They were probably really concentrating on the freezing crashing issue.

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on Jun 6, 14 3:46 PM
Your probably right SilverHawk. The achievements don't affect game play so will not be as high on the techs priority list. To be perfectly honest I only offered the pet issue as an observation. It really doesn't bother me much. I only hope everyone who has had their game interrupted gets their issues fixed so they can get a good game experience back.

Kindest regards to all

Bee zz

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 6, 14 4:26 PM
Are there more levels? I have chat via Skype right now so can't download. Looking forward to it though.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Jun 6, 14 4:56 PM
Amerzone wrote:Are there more levels? I have chat via Skype right now so can't download. Looking forward to it though.

No update for levels, just fixed the crashing and freezing issues.

[Post New]by purplelinguist on Jun 6, 14 5:42 PM
I've also installed the new update and been able to complete achievements that had been causing the game to lock up before. Thank you BFG/EG!

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on Jun 6, 14 6:32 PM
Not all was fixed still missing items list at broken statue, and mirror lake. flower"s are doing great.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jun 6, 14 10:57 PM
I installed the update and now have a problem I never had before. I have never had problems sending gifts, but I do now. I could gift some people, but not others when I tried to right after I installed the update. Two of the people I tried to gift were people I sent gifts to the day before with no problem.

I have sent an inquiry to Customer Support in the hope that they can untangle this snarl. (In one case, I am trying to send items involved in a trade for an egg!)

Update: I am issuing a tentative "all clear" on this problem. After trying for the fourth time to send one of the players a gift, I succeeded. I hope my inquiry to Customer Support was enough to get this unsnarled, but just as the problem appeared out of nowhere, I wonder if the "solution" might be temporary.

Edited on 06/07/2014 at 3:41:04 PM PST

Go to: