Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:UPDATE IS HERE !!!!

[Post New]by Gropitou on Jun 6, 14 3:40 PM
What the heck is behind that goblin door, can't wait to see

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jun 6, 14 5:18 PM
One of the quests is to buy the pegacorn. 149 crystals. Oh and the price of crystals has gone up at the bank.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jun 6, 14 5:32 PM
DaisyMaeDriver wrote:One of the quests is to buy the pegacorn. 149 crystals. Oh and the price of crystals has gone up at the bank.

Thanks ... I asked the question on another post.. wasn't sure what the uproar was about for the crystals.. That by the way is highway robbery. It only cost me 69 cents to buy the pegacorn when they first released it.. hope no one takes that bait. That's a terrible deal..

BTW, at least for me.. they haven't increased the drop rates.. already played Treasure Vault 5 times and still no jewel box. I already have some but need 2 more..

This is gonna get old real fast.. start thinking about your customers BZ & BFG

rlin1234
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by rlin1234 on Jun 6, 14 5:46 PM
ChestnutHeights...just wait...we need to find 10 moon mountain/fountain(?) tea mixes. That item NEVER drops. I had 3 and have played the scene at least 10 times and it only dropped once. Sigh. These items need to drop a little quicker!

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jun 6, 14 9:01 PM
Lucky all you. I could get the quest items but, since the update, I can't access game anymore. I'm in limbo (game glitch). So until BZ fixes this newest FU I'll be here frequently venting.

Just another day inside/outside the Kingdom. Thank goodness I gave away 100,000 yesterday to a friend who got booted from level 37 to level 7. This game is full of BS.

Sorry I can't be more up beat today.

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Jun 7, 14 1:49 PM
I just read this:

by bfgWendwater on Jun 6, 14 3:03 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Awakening Kingdoms is now available on the website. This update includes a minor bug fixes and:

-New additional quests
-A new shrine is added
-The Goblin Door can now be unlocked!

Is it true???

The Goblin door can be unlocked now??

Is this meaning this new update I've made today?

Or is it a completely differen game, where we lost our Ressources,
Money, Crystals, and so on?

Edited on 06/07/2014 at 1:51:30 PM PST

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jun 7, 14 2:55 PM
Yes it's this update. Just wait till you see what's inside. I have it on good authority it is totally underwhelming.

medusa2468
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by medusa2468 on Jun 7, 14 6:39 PM
SUPPOSEDLY you can click the SKIP button on buying the Pegasus and move forward without it costing you anything. I had clicked it to see how may crystals it would take to skip it, but it didn't display a crystal cost and then showed me the next part of the game. I don't recall how many crystals I had so I'm not sure if they took any, BUT others are saying it didn't any crystals or gold.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 7, 14 7:35 PM
Skipping the quest is entirely for free - no coins and no crystals are taken. But pegacorn is still not yours and you still need to pay 145 crystals if you want to actually use it as your pet. Skipping the quest does give us the reward and allow us to continue with the pegacorn's related quests. But we can't use him without paying for him.

Oh, p.s. underwhelming??
I'm still short of 4 tiles...

Edited on 06/07/2014 at 7:36:09 PM PST

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jun 8, 14 4:31 AM
efi24 wrote:Oh, p.s. underwhelming??
I'm still short of 4 tiles...

Uh huh! PM me if you want to know exactly. I don't want to totally ruin the "surprise" for everyone

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jun 8, 14 6:40 AM
I finally was able to download the update - took 26 hours - would 'timeout' after 10 minutes, had to frequently click to continue.

I have finished quests. Update was not at all what I was hoping for (new areas open, new items/collections etc.). Pretty much the same old, same old rare items to gather. Folks are not going to be happy.

We could start a list of the quests if that would be helpful to folks but knowing what you need, once again, 12 TEAS and 12 UNICORN FEATHERS - does that really help? My notes are incomplete, I just recorded the 'hard to get items'.

As DaisyMaeDriver said, update is 'totally underwhelming'.

rlin1234
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by rlin1234 on Jun 8, 14 7:36 AM
mpendo wrote:I finally was able to download the update - took 26 hours - would 'timeout' after 10 minutes, had to frequently click to continue.

I have finished quests. Update was not at all what I was hoping for (new areas open, new items/collections etc.). Pretty much the same old, same old rare items to gather. Folks are not going to be happy.

We could start a list of the quests if that would be helpful to folks but knowing what you need, once again, 12 TEAS and 12 UNICORN FEATHERS - does that really help? My notes are incomplete, I just recorded the 'hard to get items'.

As DaisyMaeDriver said, update is 'totally underwhelming'.

I just got done with the 12 teas...and yes found out I know need 12 unicorn feathers. Beyond frustrating! And to hear that the end result is "underwhelming"...ugh!!!!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 8, 14 7:49 AM
mpendo wrote:

I have on the spreadsheet complied from different lists the following locations-
Moon Fountain Tea Mix - Gnome Village
Unicorn Feather - Sacred Grove.

There is also the coolest website of links for collectibles, locations, etc found in the thread http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/282499.page#5696973 and it is so good for a quick reference that can be saved to internet favorite bar.

Only thing it is missing is the resources gained with each HO game. I would not have bothered with my own spreadsheet if this had been in available before I did it. Many thanks to CindyDean.

Edited on 06/08/2014 at 7:51:50 AM PST

CindyDean
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by CindyDean on Jun 8, 14 9:02 AM
I have added "Resources Gained" to the list. 8o)

http://www.cddesigns.com/AK/catagories.html

If you see any typos, just let me know and I will get them fixed.

cindy

OddlyEnuh wrote:
There is also the coolest website of links for collectibles, locations, etc found in the thread http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/282499.page#5696973 and it is so good for a quick reference that can be saved to internet favorite bar.

Only thing it is missing is the resources gained with each HO game. I would not have bothered with my own spreadsheet if this had been in available before I did it. Many thanks to CindyDean.

Go to: