Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

First ever tech issue

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 7, 14 6:37 PM
I have been very lucky and have not experienced any issues playing my game but today I finally did.

I had a daily quest to play dice 3 times. I played twice and lost both times and then it wanted 12 diamonds and said I was out of free plays. We always get three dice throws. What gives? Is it a change to the game or a glitch?

Anyone else experience this?

Needless to say, my daily quest will not be finished.

Re:First ever tech issue

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 7, 14 6:50 PM
OH-H-H , Sorry Amerzone You Have A GLITCH . I played dice and there are still 3 rolls . The 12 diamonds are to wake the dice table if you want to play again before the 12 hours are up .

Hope this helps

ARIZONA

Edited on 06/07/2014 at 6:52:33 PM PST

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Jun 7, 14 7:05 PM
Amerzone, is there any chance that you only played the dice once yesterday? I've played before just to win an item I needed for a quest, then didn't finish playing the remaining games. (Usually it's because I'm short on funds) The number of plays don't reset until you've played 3 times. Just thought I'd mention it as another possible cause for what happened, since I really hope its not another glitch.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 7, 14 7:14 PM
I didn't think of that , should have though cuz I did the same thing only played 1 or 2 times left then forgot .

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 7, 14 7:48 PM
Ah Sabelle, that's exactly what happened. And I thought I'd found a way not to play 3 times when the daily quest only wanted one dice table try. Drat. I did myself a favor one day and the not the second, lol. Thanks for the heads up

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Jun 7, 14 9:26 PM
Good to know that it wasn't some new thing to write to TS about. And I'm glad we could figure it out without too much trouble.

Go to: