Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Daily Quest find path fixed?

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 8, 14 5:18 AM
Or am I just lucky?

I went through the find path to the Harp in Blossoms, which took me to the belfry and I got a polestar. Dare I hope to get another one in an hour?

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:Daily Quest find path fixed?

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jun 8, 14 5:29 AM
Oh fingers crossed
Keep us posted

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Jun 8, 14 5:31 AM
I've had better luck getting some of the items I need but would not say that the find path is fixed. It seems that now you have a random chance of getting what you need instead of being totally prevented from getting the item.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 8, 14 5:45 AM
Well, that's a start. We should not be prevented from getting an item. Random I can handle. In that case though you need not use the find path at all.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 8, 14 6:05 AM
I had noticed that the default items problem in some chests seems to be fixed. I've actually gotten murderer's eyes and torches from the crypt instead of the stupid harpy's feather. Random is good!
BFG and Elephant!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 8, 14 6:29 AM
I have created an excel spreadsheet for each HOS after I completed the regular guests in the latest update. I did this so I could specifically track the items given when in non-quest mode, that is when the main character is not giving me a quest. The main character quests are currently the only quests that generate a working find path. On the spreadsheet I track the game inventory item the HOS gives, the pet food, the stamp, the airship item and any other item given when I complete a HOS.

Since the latest update, I have found no change in the Daily Quests and the non-working find path. It is still not working.

Edited on 06/08/2014 at 6:30:41 AM PST

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 8, 14 6:56 AM
Drat...foiled again

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 8, 14 6:59 AM
LizzieK wrote:I have created an excel spreadsheet for each HOS after I completed the regular guests in the latest update. I did this so I could specifically track the items given when in non-quest mode, that is when the main character is not giving me a quest. The main character quests are currently the only quests that generate a working find path. On the spreadsheet I track the game inventory item the HOS gives, the pet food, the stamp, the airship item and any other item given when I complete a HOS.

Since the latest update, I have found no change in the Daily Quests and the non-working find path. It is still not working.

I'm just impressed that you bother to use so much of your time to make up these lists for us. I'm grateful because I don't like the game enough to want to do it myself but I guess that's why we have you to do it.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jun 8, 14 7:13 AM
Amerzone wrote:Drat...foiled again

Double drat!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 8, 14 7:23 AM
FishyFemale wrote:
I'm just impressed that you bother to use so much of your time to make up these lists for us. I'm grateful because I don't like the game enough to want to do it myself but I guess that's why we have you to do it.

Since there are no quests for me to do, I had to find something to give me a reason to play the game until there is another update. This gives my game play a little bit of purpose.

Go to: