a4xlbear
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Non functioning panel -- upstairs in the Tavern

[Post New]by a4xlbear on Jun 9, 14 6:46 AM
I am running into a situation where I am up-stairs in the Tavern, and have performed most things, but when I click on the un-covered painting, the room darkens and then freezes and won't allow for any other movement, I can back out only by using the map to change my location. Tried everything in my inventory, but nothing has any effect, I am now trying to re-down load the game and will see if that has any effect.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Non functioning panel -- upstairs in the Tavern

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jun 9, 14 7:45 AM
hi a4xlbear,
sorry, can't help you with a solution, just thought your problem sounded familiar to some posts in the Tech.Issues thread (page 2) and the thread "Monocle and Lens?" in this forum (mostly Mac users for this one, I think); maybe you want to check there. Good luck!

a4xlbear
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Non functioning panel -- upstairs in the Tavern

[Post New]by a4xlbear on Jun 9, 14 9:41 AM
I have checked out the related questions and comments, at least I am not alone with this, and it seems to be a glitch with OS 10.9 (Mavericks).

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Non functioning panel -- upstairs in the Tavern

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jun 9, 14 5:17 PM
G'day,

We are investigating this issue and hope to have it resolved for all impacted players as soon as humanly possible.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for your patience.

As this is a tech issue, I am going to go ahead and lock the thread, but please feel free to continue this discussion or bring any further concerns to our attention in the Technical Issues thread.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Go to: