[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jun 9, 14 4:58 PM
Looks like they may be trying to fix some bugs.. downloading now

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Re:New Update 6/9

[Post New]by jforever on Jun 9, 14 8:45 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:After reading all the posts over on BoomZap's threads I realize there were many issues that I had not experienced myself and hope these are resolved for all that are having "serious" problems with the update to the update.

But I do have a question. I was thinking about skipping the pegacorn and was assured that if skipped rather than buying that all the quests that follow that one would come. However, when I went to skip the quest for the pegacorn, after the 6/9 update, I no longer have the option of skipping it - only buying.

My question is: Did anyone who had not bought or "skipped" the pegacorn quest still have the option of skipping it?

I want to make sure I am seeing this correctly before I say one harsh word about "fixing the glitch" that nets them around $10.

OddlyEnuh, I don't have a skip button, either. After reading some other posts, I went back in, and it's either pay or don't. for me.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jun 9, 14 11:00 PM
Tonight's update GAVE us some new bugs, instead of fixing them. My screen froze in the middle of sending a "letter to a friend". When I logged back in, I had lost a level, and lost all the energy in my almost full energy bar, as well as some mini-game pieces I had been playing a mini with. I hope I will find my game intact in the morning and nothing worse than what has already happened. Also, after going back in, I saw we are having a "bank sale". I feel that the freeze must have happened when they were putting up the "sale". I then played a map scene twice in a row to get a feel as to whether the game was working properly, and got riddle mode both times. And they think this calls for a price increase at the bank? Well, yes, we have a sale now, but it's on the new greatly reduced quantities with increased pricing. After all we have endured.

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jun 10, 14 5:30 AM
They have given me auction issues.
I can purchase and the items disappear from the auction but do not show in my inventory.
Sometimes the money is deducted sometimes not but the item disappears.
I can bid, but the (remaining) time on the auction increases by 3 to 5 hours!

And I am getting very tired of that fish in the hard hat in the forums. Can't read, can't post, 'puter freezing. NOT a happy camper here.

Edited on 06/10/2014 at 5:33:06 AM PST

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Jun 10, 14 7:21 AM
NoFishToday wrote:Tonight's update GAVE us some new bugs, instead of fixing them. My screen froze in the middle of sending a "letter to a friend". When I logged back in, I had lost a level, and lost all the energy in my almost full energy bar, as well as some mini-game pieces I had been playing a mini with. I hope I will find my game intact in the morning and nothing worse than what has already happened. Also, after going back in, I saw we are having a "bank sale". I feel that the freeze must have happened when they were putting up the "sale". I then played a map scene twice in a row to get a feel as to whether the game was working properly, and got riddle mode both times. And they think this calls for a price increase at the bank? Well, yes, we have a sale now, but it's on the new greatly reduced quantities with increased pricing. After all we have endured.

I agree with the Sale causing issues!
u]You know this game is very unstable [/u]
with the update last week Game reverted back I had completed my 2nd trophy in Wingferry mini game 8 to Unlock mini game 9, the game reverted and I need to do it again. also The game is used MORE energy than I am, when I logged on I had 305 energy, I played 2 HO one for 65 energy and one for 52 energy; and I am down to 0 energy

then the update 6-9 fixed both issues.

today 6-10 with the sale going on I AGAIN am reverted back to needing to unlock game 9 ALL Over AGAIN. There is no way in hel I am going to spend any money on this unstable game. I think it is futile to even play any longer or ask tech support for help as it is the game itself, and I fear it whatever bfg will have me do to my computer will effect my games that are working. I will keep one eye peeled if there is another fix but not hopes are not high.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 10, 14 7:31 AM
I downloaded the update and honestly? Got no idea what changed.
I do know that some of the things I hoped will... didn't.

[Post New]by MamaB59 on Jun 10, 14 8:13 AM
I'm done - I have better things to do with my time than spend it on a poorly crafted game that crashes every time I turn around, doesn't provide the promised rewards and takes an astronomical amount of play time to accumulate enough energy to go from one level to the other. Unless of course you want to plunk real money down for virtual items (not sure how that would go over with my real budget). Removing this not so well thought out adventure from my machine today.

FYI - never got the promised 60% off letter for loading it in the first place... so beware false advertisements.

Edited on 06/10/2014 at 8:14:25 AM PST

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jun 10, 14 8:21 AM
It appears to me, as I said elsewhere that it appears we are a group of "Beta Testers". This game never should have gone "live" until it was fully developed and safe for players to engage in. While the developers and BF are considering this, think about what is really fair to charge us for this "experience". I am still ignoring your bank, even with the pitiful "so-called" sale. Instead, those of us still struggling with this game should be showered with crystals for putting up with the technical nightmare it has been for us.

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Jun 10, 14 9:33 AM
I agree that this latest update seemed to cause more problems than it fixed. I now cannot do the traveler's compass quest as it will not credit me with the final 2 compasses that I acquired.

This is such a beautifully drawn game with a lot of positives to it. Many of the quests are fun, most of the minigames are fun, & the characters are adorable. Unfortunately adding quests that take forever to do & some of the technical issues where items are lost make it not so fun. I would totally be willing to spend money on this game, but not til some of the issues are ironed out.

Go to: