Please post your TECH ISSUES for Battle Ranch here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Jun 10, 14 12:36 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 06/10/2014 at 8:51:05 AM PST

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Battle Ranch here

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Jun 10, 14 6:12 AM
The game is very slow to load at times and during 40 minutes of the demo that I've played, so far, it has frozen once or twice, and has booted me once. Windows 7.

Edited on 06/10/2014 at 6:17:28 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jun 10, 14 8:48 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

Edited for typo

Edited on 06/10/2014 at 8:51:16 AM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 16, 14 5:51 AM
Can we possibly play this without the games manager?
I'm becoming *quite* annoyed. Lately, at seemingly random times I just cannot get any games to open because I get errors having to do with the games manager.
It tells me that a game is open when one clearl yis not & that I cannot open anything else while another game is running.... No game is running.

The games manager crashes & freezes up and it just does this repeatedly. I am on a Windows 8 PC if that makes any difference. No other programs are misbehaving

2 edits: #1 how come players keep creating the threads for games lately?? I keep seeing that from various players - just curious. Its just strange is all.
#2. I got the games manager to chill out enough for me to try this. I am rather shocked at the obvious mimicry going on. But that's all in my review. .

Edited on 06/16/2014 at 9:41:57 AM PST

lindaa1
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by lindaa1 on Jun 16, 14 12:32 PM
I have played this game without a problem until today. When the game starts loading it bombs out with error which is very disappointing as I was enjoying it and had not got to the end.

[Post New]by VikkiAndDorothy on Jun 25, 14 7:34 AM
I want to be able to leave the gardener to collect money for me, whilst I play a different game on bigfish. Why can't I do this if I've paid for both games?

[Post New]by VikkiAndDorothy on Jun 25, 14 5:39 PM
Defence - Winter Level 4-5. I get to the same stage of this section every time and the game crashes. Any ideas how I can get past this?

I'm playing on an iMac 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7. OS X 10.9.3 (13D65). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2048 MB.

[Post New]by mynameismissy on Jul 2, 14 10:21 AM
when I played the demo it was fun, so I bought it. During demo I had no problems. Now that I've bought it , it wont let my mouse work on it. How can I play it without mouse.

mouse worked fine during demo. And mouse works on other games. what can I do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.

Godra25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Godra25 on Jul 2, 14 1:41 PM
mynameismissy wrote:when I played the demo it was fun, so I bought it. During demo I had no problems. Now that I've bought it , it wont let my mouse work on it. How can I play it without mouse.

mouse worked fine during demo. And mouse works on other games. what can I do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.

- what OS do you use ? is 32 / 64 bit ?
- try to change the game into window mode (use ALT+ENTER), is still have no mouse?
- try to turning off/on the mouse trails, is that make any changes ?
XP => control panel>mouse>pointer options
Vista => personalize>mouse options>pointer options

[Post New]by mynameismissy on Jul 6, 14 8:43 AM
thank you Godra25. It worked

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Uzea on Jul 20, 14 6:45 AM
I love this game and all was fine until the level I am now, It freeze and I can only get out with using joblist to close the game, I have try to remove the game and reinstall it but it went right back to this level again an freeze. The strange thing is it says I am on extra games 6 but I just went on battle, if I go to extra games I can not even choose extra game 6? can anyone please help me thanks

Godra25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Godra25 on Jul 20, 14 8:47 AM
Uzea wrote:I love this game and all was fine until the level I am now, It freeze and I can only get out with using joblist to close the game, I have try to remove the game and reinstall it but it went right back to this level again an freeze. The strange thing is it says I am on extra games 6 but I just went on battle, if I go to extra games I can not even choose extra game 6? can anyone please help me thanks

please check your PM.. thanks

Go to: