Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Granoscar on Oct 10, 15 10:31 PM
Hello guys,
I absolutely love this game got to be one of the best I have played in a long time.
Just one problem ? I don't mind too much paying for the Diamonds which I do on a regular basis be better if you got some free now and then when you buy as many as I do but hey!!!, the problem I have is I'm on level 14 and stuck on a quest I need a green stamp and have been round the game 3 times doing all the different sections trying to get one green stamp to no avail please please please help me how do I get more.
They did have some on the wheel that you spin that's how I got my last two but they have taken it off there now so I can't even get it in there this time aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh, HELP Someone I'm going nuts.
Thank you in advance for any help I have put it on my wish list but have only got John as a friend as I don't know how to add them either and people I know don't bother with games so if anyone out there wants to add me please feel free I would love some friends on it too ??

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum"

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Oct 10, 15 11:10 PM
Hi Granoscar. Welcome to the Forum. On the first page of the forum, there is a locked thread called Helpful Links for Midnight Castle. Click on it and scroll down to Friend Codes for your platform (IOS, PC or Android). You can add your name and ID to the list and you can get other players ID's so you can send them invites. A good idea is to start on the last page of the list as these players are most likely to still be playing the game. Hope this helps.
Happy gaming!!!

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 11, 15 4:04 AM
Granoscar wrote:Hello guys,
I absolutely love this game got to be one of the best I have played in a long time.
Just one problem ? I don't mind too much paying for the Diamonds which I do on a regular basis be better if you got some free now and then when you buy as many as I do but hey!!!, the problem I have is I'm on level 14 and stuck on a quest I need a green stamp and have been round the game 3 times doing all the different sections trying to get one green stamp to no avail please please please help me how do I get more.
They did have some on the wheel that you spin that's how I got my last two but they have taken it off there now so I can't even get it in there this time aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh, HELP Someone I'm going nuts.
Thank you in advance for any help I have put it on my wish list but have only got John as a friend as I don't know how to add them either and people I know don't bother with games so if anyone out there wants to add me please feel free I would love some friends on it too ??

Hi Granoscar,

If you're on PC I could add you to my friendslist.
Check your PM's (=Personal Messages) please.

Tifaya

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Oct 11, 15 5:35 AM
Hi Gran ! I am level 66 and never purchased anything with my own money, this is a great game, have been playing for months and only recently they offered a special on purchasing the diamonds so I did buy a package, but am careful not to use them too much..this forum will help you in a lot of ways, I never came here until a month ago just to see what it was, and I was able to get friends and they gift things I need and I return the favor...let us know your ID # and what you are using as far as a PC, tablet etc..you will be surprised the help you will get...happy gaming

SilverFox47
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by SilverFox47 on Oct 11, 15 8:54 AM
Pegasus65 wrote:My game is frozen. I have tried turning my kindle fire off and then back on, uninstalled the game from my device, reinstalled from the cloud, and completely uninstalled the game from my device & cloud and redownloaded the entire app ... it still resets to the frozen screen. The screen has an arrow pointing to the map... the box says, this button opens the map...but does nothing when I push it. I waited 24 hrs and the gift boxes pop up and I can open them but then it goes back to the frozen screen. Help...how to I get it to move?

HI Pegasus65

Welcome to the forum. You really should have posted this under technical issues. But to answer your question, you need to contact Customer Support. They should be able to help you.

Silver Fox

chloe4747
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by chloe4747 on Oct 11, 15 11:28 AM
Hello to all you wonderful people. I have not posted very often as you can tell LOL. I really have been just trying to do it on my own. I do try and read the forum as much as I can but do work and have somewhat of a life NOT>>>>> Anyyyhoo just would like to ask if I could get some help with pets. I am in need of Dragon, Hedgehog, Manticore, Pegasus, and Snail eggs. I have some how accumulated all other eggs but have only 4 active pets. Not enough coin to hatch the other lovely dears yet. Trying my hardest not to do quest and build up coin/inventory but unfortunately my curiosity gets the best of me. I will give back whatever I can as often as I can. I play on PC on or around level 33 If my memory serves me correctly OOOOPS sorry braincramp. I wish you all success and happiness in the Castle as well as life.

Chow

eggbox
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by eggbox on Oct 11, 15 12:33 PM
Is anyone else having the same problem as me? Every HOS game I play - my points score is "0".

Kate

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 11, 15 1:13 PM
Chloe..............there are a couple threads in here..........Eggs to Gift, and Eggs to Trade........post in both..........generous folks in here........include that you are PC and check back in threads or check your PM's.

Eggbox.............most of the time the Zero scoring can be fixed by rebooting.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 11, 15 1:13 PM
chloe4747 wrote:Hello to all you wonderful people. I have not posted very often as you can tell LOL. I really have been just trying to do it on my own. I do try and read the forum as much as I can but do work and have somewhat of a life NOT>>>>> Anyyyhoo just would like to ask if I could get some help with pets. I am in need of Dragon, Hedgehog, Manticore, Pegasus, and Snail eggs. I have some how accumulated all other eggs but have only 4 active pets. Not enough coin to hatch the other lovely dears yet. Trying my hardest not to do quest and build up coin/inventory but unfortunately my curiosity gets the best of me. I will give back whatever I can as often as I can. I play on PC on or around level 33 If my memory serves me correctly OOOOPS sorry braincramp. I wish you all success and happiness in the Castle as well as life.

Chow

Hi. Just sent you a pm.

eggbox
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by eggbox on Oct 11, 15 1:39 PM

Eggbox.............most of the time the Zero scoring can be fixed by rebooting

Thanks Sbaker - I'll give that a go

Edited on 10/11/2015 at 1:41:09 PM PST

eggbox
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by eggbox on Oct 11, 15 2:28 PM
Many thanks sbaker - the reboot sorted it

[Post New]by Kittyp85 on Oct 11, 15 2:46 PM
Thanks everyone. I put up a lit of posts about not being able to add . People and now I have lots of lovely new friends.

Thanks, & happy gaming xxx

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 11, 15 3:08 PM
Eggbox..............

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Oct 11, 15 6:51 PM
Tifaya wrote:

Hi Granoscar,

If you're on PC I could add you to my friendslist.
Check your PM's (=Personal Messages) please.

Tifaya

Have you put this on your "wish list"? I have plenty of "green stamps" and would gladly "gift" them to you.

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by babaa9544 on Oct 12, 15 3:22 AM

Edited on 10/12/2015 at 5:47:23 AM PST

landylady1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by landylady1 on Oct 12, 15 8:05 AM
Hi 1cindy, yes the rolling scores are back thanks, not that I get very high ones lol, but it is nice to see how I'm doing! The tournament might be back on the next update as I believe there were mega problems with it on the last one. anticipation is a wonderful thing hahaha.

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on Oct 12, 15 9:47 AM
? to anyone; is there any drawback for letting airship go back by it self unpacked; anybody know?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 12, 15 9:51 AM
Mountain, none whatsoever. I have even sent an empty airship because I didn't have what was required.

TinkerBell_1
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by TinkerBell_1 on Oct 12, 15 11:06 AM

ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!!!!!

To all IOS players it looks like our update is in process

chloe4747
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by chloe4747 on Oct 12, 15 11:32 AM
Thank you so much Jackie you are the best Not sure when I will be crafting the little buggers but glad I have the eggs. Some are just to costly at this point and I really need to build up coinage.

Go to: