bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 11, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport forum

[Post New]by hopuzzle on Jun 14, 14 10:21 AM
anybody have problem with the screen freezing - screen is the one with purple cloud in upper left and tiger there also. I uninstalled this and game manager - and on 2 computers it froze in same place. please advise

[Post New]by wvickers4952 on Jun 14, 14 6:47 PM
With OVER 82 tech complaints, DON'T ya think that we could see a CORRECTION to this program?????????????????

sn665
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sn665 on Jun 17, 14 12:04 AM
I've been checking every day. No patch, no fix. Guess they don't care.

[Post New]by joy1998 on Jun 19, 14 8:35 AM
They said there is an update with the fixes but I followed the instructions and Big Fish says there are no updates for my games. The game is frozen. I've tried many things and it always comes back frozen.

sroan
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by sroan on Jul 1, 14 3:48 PM
I followed the instructions for an update and there wasn't one. How do I get a refund. interesting game, but cant play it.

flags1
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by flags1 on Jul 11, 14 10:19 PM
I have finished quite a bit of the game and the map has one option that's not completed -- the station -- but there is nothing to click -- none of the items work --

To add insult to injury -- I chose a harder play and now that I'm in trouble -- can't change it to an easier level.

No walk through--- does anyone know what I'm suppose to do???

Bernie79
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bernie79 on Jul 25, 14 3:59 PM
There is something wrong with this game - HELP doesn't work. I would like to finish this game. I'm stuck in the cemetary and do not know where to go.

[Post New]by NonPersona on Aug 28, 14 7:25 AM
Obviously I am not the only one having problems with this game. Mine froze up also.
I would like a refund on this and have the game removed from my list. If you get so many complaints regarding problems on certain games why are they not removed from your list of games to buy. REFUND Please.

Go to: