Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

If You Can Play This Game...You Might Be A Robot

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 11, 14 2:26 AM
Is there actually any living being out there that can look at (to begin with) 3 or 4 or oh, I don't know - 18 multistep recipes and then leave the screen where said recipes are described & then make each of them by heart one after the other in mixed up order, while time-constrained & having to do a bunch of other things at once??

Wildly unrealistic, even for a TM pro such as myself, if I may sort of toot a sort of a horn although I really wouldn't call it that LOL.

Heck no. I need a new time management game. Stat!

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:If You Can Play This Game...You Might Be A Robot

[Post New]by kathy909 on Jun 11, 14 8:57 AM
take a screen shot of the different recipes and play in window mode so you can pause and look at the recipes.

Schmootoo
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Schmootoo on Jun 23, 14 3:21 AM
I play by memory alone, I couldn't switch between restaurants and do it but it just takes a couple of reminders on a new recipe then after that I don't need to look again. I ain't even got a great memory or anything - just good short term recall I reckon. Pretty sure I'm not a robot but then again I've watched Bladerunner enough times not to discount it

[Post New]by angeChocLover on Jul 14, 14 5:37 AM
I agree with Schmootoo. I don't have such a great memory either, but if you play this game for a while, remembering the ingredients becomes easier. I have more trouble making sure I order more ingredients before they run out.

Might be cool being a cyborg though.......just for a day

Go to: