gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

No Connection

[Post New]by gerl2 on Jun 11, 14 10:08 AM
Has anybody been getting a "no connection", just wanted to make sure its not on my end.

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

Re:No Connection

[Post New]by mrs23 on Jun 11, 14 10:10 AM
Same here. Possible update?

EDIT: I am back on also.

Edited on 06/11/2014 at 10:54:39 AM PST

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Jun 11, 14 10:11 AM
Well that's what I was thinking. Or possibly just maintenance? Don't they usually announce that stuff?

EDIT: Well it seems to only have been temporary. Back in.

Edited on 06/11/2014 at 10:13:49 AM PST

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Jun 11, 14 10:35 AM
I have gotten that message since the last update so no your not alone and I have done everything that they told me to do and still not working

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Jun 11, 14 11:56 AM
I am wondering how many people they have working on this. it is extremely difficult not being able to play! I was considering going to get another computer, but don't think I will, patience paid off on the last time and before I knew it ping there it was. I just wish I knew more about what I'm doing wrong and why the game manager won't let me open a new down load. I love it when the computer just does stuff right. Other wise I feel like I've been dropped in a foreign country and don't know how to speak the language.

[Post New]by purplelinguist on Jun 11, 14 12:13 PM
I'm also getting the No Connection error.

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Jun 11, 14 12:15 PM
I just started having a problem with a message telling me there is no internet connection, but my internet connection is just fine. Not sure why this keeps doing this, but I get about 6 - 8 Hidden Object Scenes done, and it kicks me back off. Losing patience with the game today, so I guess I might as well get off for awhile and try again later.

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Jun 11, 14 12:19 PM
This problem started to hit me too just about an hour ago.
Same as you all say: internet connection is fine, just the no-connection message in the game. Pretty weird....

If it keeps on, we'd better post it in the Tech Thread, I guess.

Hang In There, You Fellow-Addicts !

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 11, 14 12:19 PM
Neither of my computers will connect either. I wonder if it's the update too. That would be exciting.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Jun 11, 14 12:21 PM
I've just had the no connection too, I was playing when it said "Unable to Connect to Server" and I had to quit, 30mins later still unable to connect to server.
Perhaps they're doing maintenance.

Whatever's going on I hope it helps Pennyking as she's been locked out for days

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on Jun 11, 14 12:23 PM
Also getting "unable to connect to server " here in Glasgow

Hope this is not another lockout

Kindest regards to all

Bee zz

Also now back in.

Happy Gaming everyone

Edited on 06/11/2014 at 12:47:37 PM PST

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Jun 11, 14 12:31 PM
Yes, Let's hope it has something to do with maintanance to help out the Eternally Locked-Out Ones... Those poor peeps !

At this point, I've arrived at the dreadfully feared Bow Figurine and Six Paws.
After just been released from the Freezing-Virus.
And now No Connection.

At what point will I rename this game "Nightmare Castle" ???

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 11, 14 12:41 PM
We've had other occasions where there have been on-and-off No Connection issues. It may be overload of the game servers, or maintenance being done at Big Fish. That would make sense since we were having a lot of "maintenance being done" messages a couple of days ago trying to use the forum. It might also be something to do with a worldwide internet bug I've heard about recently. That could cause things to slow down just enough to cause server issues. When this has happened before it lasted for maybe a few days that I can remember. If there are game updates being done we'll be notified in the threads at the top of the forum.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jun 11, 14 1:17 PM
Hi All,

Thank you for letting us know about the connection issues you've been having with the game. We are currently having this looked at and we will definitely post here in the forums as soon as we have more information on what's causing it.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report (if playing on PC). One of our Reps can look into that for you.

I will go ahead and leave this thread unlocked for now, until we have more information about this.

bfgWendwater

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on Jun 11, 14 1:48 PM
I had the same problem at 2 pm tec told me to uninstal game manager, I did then had to uninstal game and reinstal all. I didn't loose anything. so far it's working fine

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Jun 11, 14 1:52 PM
bfgWendwater, thanks for your quick respons.

At the moment I seem to be in-and-out-and-back-in.
Seems to be better right now. But could get kicked out again at any moment.
Fingers crossed......

Hold on, y'all !

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Jun 12, 14 9:51 AM
Amerzone wrote:Neither of my computers will connect either. I wonder if it's the update too. That would be exciting.

that's what happened to me as soon as I installed the update I could not open game with out it giving me the can not connect message

Go to: