problem with installation, error code 806700

[Post New]by patty1454 on Jun 11, 14 10:30 AM
I have a problem with the game manager where it keeps getting error code 806700. I had to do a fresh (from scratch) install of windows 7 64 bit home premium version and from thyere, I installed my anti-virus (Avast free), and then installed the default browsers and deactivated internet explorer due to security concerns (MSIE will install and run anything it can without even letting you know).

I then decided to start installing the game manager and the games themselves before giving the machine back to mom. I downloaded the first game and let it install the game manager because the manager was not on the site to be downloaded (no links to it at all or even to older versions of the manager). It installed properly and installed the first couple games properly and suddenly decided to crap out giving error code 806700 for each and every game it tried to install. restarting did no good, re-installing the game manager with removing programs and reinstalling the original way did no good, For the life of us we can't figure out just why you folks decided to cancel your phone tech support for circumstances like ours.

what can we do to solve this problem?

when are you going to have a help file online for error code 806700?

why do you even have error codes instead of human readable text?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:problem with installation, error code 806700

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 14, 14 12:55 AM
Sorry, I don't have a solution for you, patty1454, just a suggestion to send in a report to tech support. I have no idea why Big Fish decided to do away with their Live Chat tech support, it was awesome. Currently, the only thing you can do for help is send in that report and wait for a response, hopefully within 72 hours. Good luck!

Go to: