rope at gas station

[Post New]by dragonqueenmom on Jun 11, 14 6:18 PM
I click on the rope in the gas station in the hidden area..i cant seem to click on it even tho the hint takes me right to it.. who can I get the rope... last thing on the list

Edited on 06/12/2014 at 7:38:12 PM PST

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

Re:rope at gas station

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Nov 18, 14 10:56 AM
I, too, had a few problems with the HOS. I would find an item on the list, click on it, and have nothing happen. But...when I used a hint, it would take me right to the item I already clicked on. I did find, however, that if I clicked on the item but clicked on it multiple times and multiple areas, I would finally get the item.

Very annoying especially since you have to have the item that is given to you once you find all of the objects.

I also found that the HOS were a little brighter through about half of the game. Once I got about halfway through the game, the HOS took on a dingy hue and objects were harder to find.

Not one of the top games I've played, but it wasn't too bad either. Am glad that I only paid $2.99 for it. Would not be happy if I paid full price.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:rope at gas station

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 18, 14 5:43 PM
Hi dragonqueenmom,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with clicking on the rope, but I'm glad that LadyJane50 was able to share that helpful hint.

Since this issue has now been addressed and because this is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

I hope that you're able to enjoy the rest of the game, but if there are any other technical issues, you can definitely post in the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek here!

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: