Finished - Can't get to the other "Lands" on the Kingdom Map

[Post New]by Sunny2u on Mar 27, 09 4:50 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get to the other "castles" on the map? I didn't play the timed mode, could that be it? ARGH!! I love this game, and I'd love to play the whole thing, but I can't get any farther and it's VERY FRUSTRATING!!! HELP!!

Re:Finished - Can't get to the other "Lands" on the Kingdom Map

[Post New]by Sunny2u on Mar 27, 09 5:40 PM
Never mind, I was expecting each "castle" to open up into another series of mini maps. Oops!!

[Post New]by bluberrybanana on Mar 29, 09 2:44 PM
Don't they? Then what's the point in having them at all? It's very misleading and confusing. If players are supposed to be able to play those other kingdoms after completeing the first one (as we have), would somebody be kind enough to enlighten us as to how??

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Mar 29, 09 2:48 PM
High bluberrybanana....love your name.....have you played both maps. The first one has mostly villages on it.....the second one has mostly castles. You just click on the red map, my kindom button at the bottom right to get to the second map.

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Mar 29, 09 2:50 PM
On the main screen where the towns and some castles are there is a banner on the lower right side that says:

Map: My Kingdom

Click on it and there will be another map of nothing but castles. To get back to the other map again, just click on the banner again. It took me awhile to figure that out myself.

Welcome to the pond, bluberrybanana!

[Post New]by bluberrybanana on Mar 29, 09 8:50 PM
Thanks so much! I feel rather silly, but I hope I wasn't the only one who found that to be unclear. I'll check it out...

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jan 3, 10 6:56 PM
bluberrybanana wrote:Thanks so much! I feel rather silly, but I hope I wasn't the only one who found that to be unclear. I'll check it out...
Nowhere NEAR the only one.

Meldandy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Meldandy on Aug 11, 10 3:37 PM
I did wonder why the game seemed short. Now if I can get the updated version to load, I can replay the whole game.

Go to: