So tired of the Bloody Lotus!!!

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Jun 12, 14 6:01 PM
Just sayin'. Part of what made folks so unhappy in the past was the extreme repetitiveness os some of the quests. well, guess what you get in your low 20's - a gazillion Bloody Lotus' needed! (yes, exaggeration, but sure feels like it).

Starting to get realllly boring again.

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

Re:So tired of the Bloody Lotus!!!

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 12, 14 7:55 PM
You eventually get to use them, but you'll still end up with more than you need....

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 12, 14 11:30 PM
yep those bloody lotuses are in demand on those levels... you will get through it

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jun 13, 14 12:12 AM
McCoy3 wrote:You eventually get to use them, but you'll still end up with more than you need....

Golly McCoy you must be lucky to have loads, takes me ages to get each one!

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Jun 13, 14 4:58 AM
Hang In There ''Sheilamilo'' ,You Can Do It !!

Ms_Tully
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Ms_Tully on Jun 13, 14 7:36 AM
Yeah, I got really tired of going to the binding egg over and over again for that stupid flower. Just stay calm and concentrate on one quest at a time and you'll get thru it.

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 13, 14 8:56 AM
Ok.... I just realized that my mind was on the wrong track completely. I never have enough of anything to crack that egg when I'm asked for it. Grrrr..... I'm trying to stock up while I wait for the update, but the HOS are not cooperating with me.

Edited on 06/13/2014 at 8:57:03 AM PST

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Jun 13, 14 12:11 PM
McCoy, It's one of the hardest points in the game to get through. Take a lot of deep breaths and after you finaly overcome these quests, you know what the "older" players have gone through. Success.

Duncan

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Jun 15, 14 12:42 AM
OMG if I ever see a bloody lotus again I'll screeeeem!! LOL It seems to have settled down a bit after level 24, but who knows? I guess those in 25-27!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jun 15, 14 5:05 AM
Lotus & Fine Buckles seem to be my bugbear. Every time I blink I seem to need another one.

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 15, 14 7:40 AM
kdreetz wrote:OMG if I ever see a bloody lotus again I'll screeeeem!! LOL It seems to have settled down a bit after level 24, but who knows? I guess those in 25-27!

There's less of the fine Buckle in the levels above 24, but that dang lotus is asked for in some form by everyone!

Edited on 06/15/2014 at 7:40:34 AM PST

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Jun 15, 14 9:45 PM
Nooooo! Finally got to 25, and hope to avoid the Lotus for a while!

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Aug 4, 14 11:56 AM
If I have to make another Blood Lotus, I'm going to run screaming through the halls of MC like a crazy person. (No comments on my sanity. I'm aware that I may already be crazy)

fylgia
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by fylgia on Aug 4, 14 12:11 PM
I'm very sorry for saying this, but I'm on level 32 and the bloody Blood Lotus is still haunting us... I'm so sick and tired of that "Flower of suffering" that demands it.. What do that flower know about suffering, just asking... I can make it suffer. I want to rip it down and burn it right now... It's starting to feel like the struggling with the Bow figurine from the "good" old days...

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Aug 4, 14 12:15 PM
fylgia wrote:I'm very sorry for saying this, but I'm on level 32 and the bloody Blood Lotus is still haunting us... I'm so sick and tired of that "Flower of suffering" that demands it.. What do that flower know about suffering, just asking... I can make it suffer. I want to rip it down and burn it right now... It's starting to feel like the struggling with the Bow figurine from the "good" old days...

Thanks for the giggles! KML!

Phooey on the bow figurine days..... *shudders from the memory*

Edited on 08/04/2014 at 12:16:07 PM PST

BlueBeBlue
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

So tired of the Bloody Lotus!!!

[Post New]by BlueBeBlue on Aug 4, 14 12:15 PM
sheilamilo wrote:a gazillion Bloody Lotus' needed! (yes, exaggeration, but sure feels like it).

Exaggeration? Not at all! Unbelieveable how many time we have to open that egg because we need the lotus to open that flower because we need the badge from it ro open that statue. It's getting ridiculous.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 4, 14 12:51 PM
At least the bloody lotus needs only2 HOS done twice to get (assuming you have no other tasks). Not like the old BF with 80+ HOS <shudder>.

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Aug 4, 14 1:24 PM
rosiebvt wrote:At least the bloody lotus needs only2 HOS done twice to get (assuming you have no other tasks). Not like the old BF with 80+ HOS <shudder>.

True Rosie..... It's all perspective.
Still gonna run screaming through MC.

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Aug 4, 14 1:24 PM
Tired of Bloody Lotus too ... but I hate the "Column of the Fallen" even more

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Aug 4, 14 1:26 PM
Toffifee wrote:Tired of Bloody Lotus too ... but I hate the "Column of the Fallen" even more

Column of the Fallen = Bane of my existence

Go to: