Help needed with the end of Sea Journey

[Post New]by MsDahling on Mar 27, 09 5:43 PM
I really enjoyed the game, but the final part requires you to be really fast...and I'm not. I just keep being killed. Does anyone know a way to slow it down a bit or some other way to help?

Thanks.

melisten
Manatee
Manatee
3,783 Posts

Re:Help needed with the end of Sea Journey

[Post New]by melisten on Mar 27, 09 5:57 PM
Welcome MsDahling yo the pond where the water is warm and the fish cool

Did ya check out all game forums tab top of page - scroll down to Sea Journey look for subjest Tips and tricks. hth

[Post New]by MsDahling on Mar 27, 09 7:01 PM
Thanks, melisten, for the warm welcome to the pond.

There are no tips or tricks that could help me...so after driving my frustration level up on a Friday night, I gave up because this isn't a battle I could win through practice. I called my son in and he finished it for me! LOL

Ah well. One last bit of frustration...after completing that idiotic final level, my point value didn't even change.

Ah well...it was a great game until the end.

Cheers!

kevabear
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by kevabear on May 4, 09 5:40 AM
I don't even try with the ending battle anymore. It's too hard and it is not any fun. I tried so many times and just got too frustrated. Very disappointing ending to an otherwise fun game.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on May 4, 09 8:42 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Sea Journey. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

Go to: