Angela house

Angela house

[Post New]by shirlbrhmr on Jun 13, 14 1:26 PM
Clicked on all the Angela in the living room of her house. Now can go no further. Tried clicking on all the buttons and the pearls, but hint just keeps sending me outside the house and back in the house. As per the map all other areas are marked with checks indicating there is nothing left to do there.
Anyone else having this problem?

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Angela house

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jun 13, 14 2:22 PM
shirlbrhmr wrote:Clicked on all the Angela in the living room of her house. Now can go no further. Tried clicking on all the buttons and the pearls, but hint just keeps sending me outside the house and back in the house. As per the map all other areas are marked with checks indicating there is nothing left to do there.

SPOILER: She is in the room to the right of the closet.

Re:Angela house

[Post New]by petra1300 on Jun 13, 14 9:29 PM
Yes I am having same problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game but can't go any farther.

vampyre5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by vampyre5 on Jun 14, 14 5:26 AM
So am I.

punky26
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by punky26 on Jun 14, 14 1:27 PM
same thing is happening to me. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I hat playing a game almost to the end and not be able to finish it. I am asking for my money back and will probably stop playing Big Fish games. This happens way too often.

[Post New]by nolesgurl1967 on Jun 14, 14 7:54 PM
I'm having that problem too. It sucks getting all the way to the end and not being able to complete the game. And I think there are only 2 steps left! And you can't even play the Bonus Chapter. I tried uninstalling/ reinstalling too with no results. And this is a great game too.

anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by anderkat on Jun 14, 14 9:07 PM
Same issue. I can't even leave the house and there is nothing left to do in the house. Frustrating!

[Post New]by ottergirl77 on Jun 15, 14 11:24 AM
Same problem here. I want to finish this game! Help!

ckristi88
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by ckristi88 on Jun 15, 14 12:35 PM
I don't care if there's a spoiler in the response...TELL US HOW TO FINISH! Even the guide doesn't help.

okboss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by okboss on Jun 15, 14 2:07 PM
I'm having the same problem. Hopefully someone can help. Really gets me!!

[Post New]by Tessalamain on Jun 15, 14 2:20 PM
LOL!!! Here I was getting frustrated thinking what did I do wrong? Now I know I'm not alone. That is exactly where I am. Got rid of the "Angela illusions" and now stuck. You guys are right, the hint tells me nothing nor does the strategy guide. I clicked everywhere around where the guide said to click on Angela...........BUT SHE'S NOT THERE!!! Has anyone found a solution?

Angela house

[Post New]by KVphoto on Jun 15, 14 3:21 PM
shirlbrhmr wrote:Clicked on all the Angela in the living room of her house. Now can go no further. Tried clicking on all the buttons and the pearls, but hint just keeps sending me outside the house and back in the house. As per the map all other areas are marked with checks indicating there is nothing left to do there.
''

I am also having the same exact problem!!! Hope there will be a fix very soon. This has been a very enjoyable game until now.

[Post New]by TOMMYC51 on Jun 16, 14 2:21 PM
Same problem here too.

[Post New]by dorpdead on Jun 16, 14 8:25 PM
same here its really frustratingly annoying

[Post New]by random64 on Jun 17, 14 1:35 AM
Same problem here too.
A pity as I was really enjoying the game until this.

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Angela house

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Jun 17, 14 1:40 AM

I am at the exact same point. I am supposed to find and confront Angela. I can go inside the house and out in the yard. If I click on the hint, it tells me there is nothing to do there (either location). There is nowhere else I am allowed to travel, and the strategy guide is no help at all. I am beyond frustrated at this point. I don't care if someone posts a total spoiler right now, I'd REALLY like to know what the heck I am supposed to do????

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Jun 17, 14 3:54 AM
If you have definitely found all the Angelas, she flies out of the window.

SPOILER (Highlight to read)

Go outside and use your 'seeker' hand to find her then fight her for the rest of the pearls.

[Post New]by TOMMYC51 on Jun 17, 14 6:07 AM
Tufty57 wrote:If you have definitely found all the Angelas, she flies out of the window.

SPOILER (Highlight to read)

Go outside and use your 'seeker' hand to find her then fight her for the rest of the pearls.

[Post New]by TOMMYC51 on Jun 17, 14 6:08 AM
Try to use the seeker hand and all it says is "YOU DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW "

[Post New]by TOMMYC51 on Jun 17, 14 6:33 AM
OK played this three times over with the same result after removing all the Angela's from the house left stuck nowhere to go. I'm done.

Go to: